Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Second in form for De Gea. Ozil as a rf seems pretty useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That ashley young card is bloody awesome looking nearly all 80s apart from physicality.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Since they're taking last weeks mid-week games into account as well, Lingard should have one ahead of De Gea and Young.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Seems Salah needs a hat trick for an IF now, that's two 2 goal games he's had without getting one, the most recent being 2 goals after coming on with only 15 minutes to go. Hopefully this guarantees him in TOTGS anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Probably didn’t give him one because TOTGS is supposedly out Friday. He’ll have one of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Seems Salah needs a hat trick for an IF now, that's two 2 goal games he's had without getting one, the most recent being 2 goals after coming on with only 15 minutes to go. Hopefully this guarantees him in TOTGS anyway.

Surely he'll be getting a player of the month upgrade, or does that not count ?

Gnabry could be like alessandrini in the sense that his price will rise steeply once he's out of packs. He has plus 9 physical and a position change to striker.

Is potm this friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am going to try Higuain IF.

Going by the price - 309k I paid for him - he is probably not that great as this is a relatively cheap card for 91 rated IF forward. His price went up a bit, so hoping to break even on him.

Back to Dybala if that one doesn't work out.

88 rated IF Mertens was the best I tried so far. Sold him for around 520k long time ago and regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    I am going to try Higuain IF.

Going by the price - 309k I paid for him - he is probably not that great as this is a relatively cheap card for 91 rated IF forward. His price went up a bit, so hoping to break even on him.

Back to Dybala if that one doesn't work out.

88 rated IF Mertens was the best I tried so far. Sold him for around 520k long time ago and regret it.

Had his otw card last year to the end and loved it.
    He’s strong, fantastic at headers and has a fantastic long shot. Him and Gomez would do well together

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Had his otw card last year to the end and loved it.
    He’s strong, fantastic at headers and has a fantastic long shot. Him and Gomez would do well together

You mean Gomez as a CAM, or as in two strikers formation?

I might try the second option with Perisic scream as a CAM, but will need to find the right formation.

Will play few games and see how it goes anyway:D

• Advertisement

I might try the second option with Perisic scream as a CAM, but will need to find the right formation.

Either or. Perisic is lethal too. I really regret using mine for a sbc

Blazer wrote: »
    Either or. Perisic is lethal too. I really regret using mine for a sbc

I would too because he goes for 100k now!!!!!! I play him in cm but he is pretty awesome I wish his new inform was central.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I would too because he goes for 100k now!!!!!! I play him in cm but he is pretty awesome I wish his new inform was central.

He makes a fantastic striker as well. Even without the boost he was banging in the goals for me whenever I brought him on as sub.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Higuian, like Icardi, is always cheap because...

1. The Italian league is always ridiculously cheap compared to others.
    2. He's a riskier investment, and usually picks up five or six special cards a year, so people get afraid of the potential loss of coins.

Every year, he's one of my favourite players to use.

Ugh, I'm dog sick with the flu today so have decided to buy myself Messi and Neymar to try and make myself feel a bit better....

^^ and we slag women off for shopping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Gomez as CAM is truly outstanding. Completely bosses every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'd go seria a now if I hadn't so much invested in a BPL team. I've got a 91 higuain I'd like to use too, but can't lose my IF Son. He's just too good.

I'd go seria a now if I hadn't so much invested in a BPL team. I've got a 91 higuain I'd like to use too, but can't lose my IF Son. He's just too good.

I seriously think each patch screws up formations just to dick me around. I was playing 4-1-2-2 (2) with IF Son knocking in the goals and since the patch none of my team can score. Played some guy who were playing 4-3-3(4) and he ripped me apart winning 7-3.
    So sold Son , bought Otw Salah and IF Zaha and switched to that formation. Next game I hammer some poor sap 6-3 and the following guy 7-2 with Salah just scorIng for fun. This game really kills me at times.

1 day is all you give it?

IF Son is definitely a better option than Salah, the one footed wonder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

RossieMan wrote: »

But isnt that one foot wonderful

RossieMan wrote: »

I’ve been playing with Son all week :)
    And using that formation for the past few weeks and now nothing seems to click.
    Switching to a wider formation seems to be doing the trick so I needed a rw. I find Salah the best to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

RossieMan wrote:

RossieMan wrote:

Salah is amazing for me

New icons seem cheap enough. That's probably a tactic by EA to get people to empty their clubs before potm/ whatever they do for christmas.

I was thinking about doing pires but honestly he doesn't look much better than sane who has been great next to kluivert for me.

Those icons are both terrible value to be honest.

O don't know why you'd pick deco over Rui Costa. Pires actually looks half decent, but as has been said Sane is probably a better option.

I find martial really hard to beat at LM , him or Mane are my preferred two.

This guy absolutely battered me in final of daily tournament I didn't get a minute but somehow managed to score two goals in final 10 minutes the he had 2 penalties to win the game in the shootout and absolutely hashed them wide...

20171208_003747.jpg

Was fun tho because he had silver training cards on all his players. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

What does Mo have to do

DQiFv93VQAAnIny.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Blind, what the fúck?

Edit: Now I know, they need trash cards for the inevitable SBCs.

I know he's not in it because he probably will be potm next week but I'm still annoyed. They didn't even make up for it by giving a second liverpool card.

• Advertisement

James milner has most assists in the group stages but doesn't get in :rolleyes:

Advertisement