Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    See it don't bother me too much like I try not to let results frustrate me i try to enjoy the game as a challenge.

The joys of having kids ensure I wouldn’t get the time anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    The joys of having kids ensure I wouldn’t get the time anyway :)

Haha have one myself I squeeze it in. Saying that I've only completed two 40 game weekend leagues.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I bought 8 TotGS Blinds and sold three at 10k profit already. So I've bought 30 of them now to flip :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I bought 8 TotGS Blinds and sold three at 10k profit already. So I've bought 30 of them now to flip :P

Hope they drop like Bitcoin :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Still waiting for my 500 bonus points :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Got a 2 player gold pack from the daily challenges I think for playing 5 SB games or something and got 87 cavani,I was a bit surprised tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

jesus christ I hope you're not doing the lotto as you'll bloody win that as well.

Ahh come on lol

how many packs had you done?

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    how many packs had you done?

That starts at my second pack, only did 6 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ben Yedder. "Decent card, nothing special."

Marcelo. "Alright, bit jammy."

De Bruyne. *Closes tab in disgust*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm trying to save all my golds for when the 81 plus upgrade packs come back but then you post that :(:pac:

Did the marquee matchups today and didn't even get a 83 player :rolleyes:

Did well in marquee matchups got 2 ifs one was Ashly young, a few other handy ones two I'd say 120 grand profit anyway,happy with that

I feel embarrassed now after seeing Mr Jones's packs

That starts at my second pack, only did 6 :p

What packs were they btw,did you buy them?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    What packs were they btw,did you buy them?

Nah from the Gold Upgrade SBC that's always there, gets you 2 untradeable rare gold players.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Is the web app down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

seamie78 wrote: »
    Is the web app down

Down for me

Its 3 hours scheduled maintenance from 7am this morning.

• Advertisement

Nah from the Gold Upgrade SBC that's always there, gets you 2 untradeable rare gold players.

Wow that's some luck,I always do those too but never get anything decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

so was playing a game last night, was 4-0 up and the other guy got a peno.

I didn't bother to move the keeper as the game was pretty much over, the guy goes to the right of my keeper and my keeper gets down and saves?? I didn't press anything??

now it wasn't in the corner but wasn't exactly right beside my keeper either?? to be fair he did have a stormer that game so maybe the game didn't want him to concede :p

has this happened anyone else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Playing with LW Henry which i got playing the Journey and omg hes unreal, checked price 1.7 mill :(

Did 3 gold upgrades and got nothing :o

There's a post on reddit showing an 88 striker salah that people think is his potm card. If it's real i'll definitely do the sbc.

Gyan84 wrote: »

There's a post on reddit showing an 88 striker salah that people think is his potm card. If it's real i'll definitely do the sbc.

I don't he would never replace my hazard ;)

Oh great another son in form :rolleyes: Can't wait to play against him where my defenders will collapse trying to push him off the ball.

Was putting all my discard bronzes from the small leagues into the bronze upgrade sbc when I got a gold totw player from one of the packs.

He's 78 rated and untradeable yet he's still the best I've packed out of marquee matchups and rewards the past few weeks :o

Gyan84 wrote: »

There’s no way Salah’s card should be a striker. He’s played every single game in November as a RF/RW.
    If EA release his POTM card as a Striker it’s sheer and utter greed knowing people will buy packs galore trying to get it.

Have most of the deco sbc done I'm not particularly excited by him but if I don't like him I'll use him to do the Ferdinand sbc who I really really want.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Have most of the deco sbc done I'm not particularly excited by him but if I don't like him I'll use him to do the Ferdinand sbc who I really really want.

What's he costing to do?
    I have a few 86 rated players I've saving for a nice SBC and could do with another CM..is he as good as Costa?

Advertisement