Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »
    There’s no way Salah’s card should be a striker. He’s played every single game in November as a RF/RW.
    If EA release his POTM card as a Striker it’s sheer and utter greed knowing people will buy packs galore trying to get it.

If they wanted to be extra greedy they could release the op striker card in packs as a purple card for winning the bbc's african player of the year and then release a crappier rw for the sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Salah has played as striker, Liverpool have often been playing a 442 with Salah and Firmino/Solanke up top, Mane on the right and Coutinho on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

What's he costing to do?
    I have a few 86 rated players I've saving for a nice SBC and could do with another CM..is he as good as Costa?

I haven't finished it yet but he don't look too bad has excellent dribling and passing and 83 pace so might make a good partner for pogba. I reckon just under 500k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nice just got IF Son in a pack. 400k or so :)
    I was looking at the board wondering wtf they were giving me till I saw Spurs..hasn’t a clue upto that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If that Salah POTM card is ST....would be so tempted despite being so close to buying Shevchenko.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Salah has played as striker, Liverpool have often been playing a 442 with Salah and Firmino/Solanke up top, Mane on the right and Coutinho on the left.

Was just going to say he’s often the furthest player forward for them, not a traditional number 9 but no different to how Ronaldo or Messi line up a lot of the time. Modern dynamic attacking players are hard to define in the set Fifa positions. He’s not a RW or RF either so ST or CF are fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

irishman86 wrote: »
    Playing with LW Henry which i got playing the Journey and omg hes unreal, checked price 1.7 mill :(

Do you get rewards for playing that? I didn't realise that,might play it if you do

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Do you get rewards for playing that? I didn't realise that,might play it if you do

You get Ferdinand as well for a loan. Not sure what other icon you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Opens Pack
    Board's + Blue Flare
    Portuguese
    Striker
    .... André Silva :(

My mind was already spending the millions of coins

I hate FUT some times

Have around 100k and have been saving for the salah/christmas sbcs but after rewards I should have enough for totgs firmino who looks great with a maestro card on him. I wish I was better at trading :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Have most of the deco sbc done I'm not particularly excited by him but if I don't like him I'll use him to do the Ferdinand sbc who I really really want.

It's actually cheaper to do the Deco SBC to use him for any icon sbc that requires a central icon, plus you get all the packs as well

It's ridiculous and shows how much they're fupping up icons

It's actually cheaper to do the Deco SBC to use him for any icon sbc that requires a central icon, plus you get all the packs as well

It's ridiculous and shows how much they're fupping up icons

Got nothing out of all the packs but he seems to be a decent midfielder. He reminds me of a faster iniesta his passing and dribbling is excellent I might actually keep him and buy a cheap schmeicheal when it's time for Ferdinand sbc.

Have to say trading to do the icon sbcs is actually quiet enjoyable it is more motivating then setting goals for 500k or 600k ahead it makes it a bit more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Looking to get a top class lm for my premier league team. Already have Son. Martial, Sanchez or coutinho?

Looking to get a top class lm for my premier league team. Already have Son. Martial, Sanchez or coutinho?

I'm playing 86 mane on that side.

Have a feeling gonna get something good in weekend league rewards.

20171214_180642.jpg

Not too bad and got Felipe Luiz in next pack.

Well if that's how it works then I have a feeling I'm getting totgs Ronaldo in my weekend league rewards :pac:

Gold 3 rewards. 2 mega packs and a prime gold pack. Best I got was a silver 1500 redeemable coin card :(

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Well if that's how it works then I have a feeling I'm getting totgs Ronaldo in my weekend league rewards :pac:

Haha I actually said on last year I'd love to try pogba but wouldn't spend 700k on him and I opened a pack half hour later and out comes pogba haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Already had 4 auriers festering in my trade pile last night, but bought 4 more within two mins of him scoring for relative peanuts. Hoping to make 30k on each one as hype builds. When you see how much the Valencia RB card is worth, you would think if Aurier gets an IF the OTW card would get up to 80k min

• Advertisement

just bought a discard goalkeeper for 10k because of the d-pad lag :mad:

Managed to get the 150k together for totgs firmino so this is my squad now:
    https://s18.postimg.org/i7lfken89/decwl.png

The team costs 1.2 million but the defence and goalkeeper cost about 10k so clearly I follow Jurgen Klopp's style of buying :pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Managed to get the 150k together for totgs firmino so this is my squad now:
    https://s18.postimg.org/i7lfken89/decwl.png

The team costs 1.2 million but the defence and goalkeeper cost about 10k so clearly I follow Jurgen Klopp's style of buying :pac:

I’d swap Eriksen with Firminho...he’s faster for the cam role.

as expected Salah is POTM.

Requirements: Scream player, otw player, scream player and so on..
    Bloody ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

as expected Salah is POTM.

Requirements: Scream player, otw player, scream player and so on..
    Bloody ridiculous.

Excellent have over 200 basel golds sitting in my tradepile and unassigned.

Wonder when the major hype kicks in?

Edit*...Ah ****e! Got them at discard so its all good!

Ah christ those requirements are dreadful. Totw are fair enough but scream and otw/hero cards just allow it to be price fixed easily. I'll still try to get him as I have a couple of informs but I'll probably need to pack something decent to make the coins.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was actually going to do it, but that Scream and OTW requirement SUCKS.

Do the RTG cards word insead of OTW? Guessing no....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was actually going to do it, but that Scream and OTW requirement SUCKS.

Do the RTG cards word insead of OTW? Guessing no....

I bought 3 of Aurier's cards and debating whether to keep one for myself and do it. I have a few strootman,Dzeko and Pjanic as well so I'm really good for it.
    Maybe if I bought an untradeable Salah I might finally stop changing my team around.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not gonna do the SBC but I'm happy to see them use other types of special cards tbh. Too often it's only TOTWs that are needed and the rest of the cards get forgotten about. Handy if you've got any untradeables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Same here, hope they keep it up, also not going to do it but cleared out all of my Serie A players/investments, probably more profitable at another time but taking nearly double money on everything...

Advertisement