Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

they're saying about 300k to do it..fingers crossed :D
    one down and 3 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hero cards near tripled in price :eek:

Hero cards near tripled in price :eek:

madness..no reason for it..just use otw cards instead..cheaper.
    3 down and just the fifa17 sbc to do.
    With the few players I had it costs around 300k to do the Salah SBC.
    For the Fifa 17 one which requires a screamer and 3xtotw do it lique one. Works out around 120k to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just lost a match to a guy who had 3 shots on target versus my 11. He outpaced danny rose with a discard bronze striker he started with for chemistry yet at the other end everything is a super save by scezney or fortunately goes wide :rolleyes:

On the bright side totgs firmino feels like an icon.

mmmm...forward line pace whores :D
    It should really be a 90 card since between missing 2xIFs and totgs he'd be at 89 already at least.
    Of course if he gets a 2 rating upgrading for winter this card would be 90..am I correct in that?

417w6rm.jpg

• Advertisement

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/cork-mums-warning-after-son-11699670?service=responsive

Normally I'd be one to bash microtransactions/loot boxes but, it's kind of hard to think a 14 year old wouldn't know it would cost money considering the price is literally on the points in plain text.

I feel awful for the mother but I think the son knew full well what he was at and spun a woe is me tale about the greedy game dev to cover himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/cork-mums-warning-after-son-11699670?service=responsive

Normally I'd be one to bash microtransactions/loot boxes but, it's kind of hard to think a 14 year old wouldn't know it would cost money considering the price is literally on the points in plain text.

I feel awful for the mother but I think the son knew full well what he was at and spun a woe is me tale about the greedy game dev to cover himself.

Did you ever here so much horsesh1t haha no point giving out to him he has punished himself enough hahaha and that right there is why he spent probably over 1200 euro on a computer game. No warnings? You have to click what credit card you want to use every time you purchase points.

This is another example of blame someone else for parents not doing the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He's only sad because he's probably not getting anymore Fifa points for Christmas.

Gobshíte. 14 is more than old enough to know what you're doing with Ultimate Team, microtransactions and credit cards. My brother knew it inside out when he was 12/13.

Was 7-3 last week after 10 games and I'm 3-4 already :pac:

Does anyone know why adrian silva who plays for sporting cp is so expensive ?

He's nearly 100k on playstation which is insane for an average looking 83.

you can use red cards for the christmas sbcs. I'm not doing any of today's ones though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Was 7-3 last week after 10 games and I'm 3-4 already :pac:

Does anyone know why adrian silva who plays for sporting cp is so expensive ?

He's nearly 100k on playstation which is insane for an average looking 83.

He's not in packs, don't know if ever was for long at the very start of the game

It's to do with his failed transfer to Leicester, he can play again Jan 1 so his Leicester card should be in packs then

you can use red cards for the christmas sbcs. I'm not doing any of today's ones though.

Team rated 86 for Azil..are they on frakking drugs??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hoping for an interesting Serie A player or two in the SBCs.

Blazer wrote: »
    Team rated 86 for Azil..are they on frakking drugs??

They must be because it'd be cheaper to just buy his inform. I'm hoping for an affordable valencia sbc tomorrow since the players correspond to the shirt numbers.

EA =greedy fcuks.
    They've lost bigtime on Star Wars and gouging Fifa'ers to make up for it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think I'll do that Salah SVC actually. I hate giving up 300k permanently, but he looks incredible with his pace...

he does indeed..can't wait to try him out :)
    Just to finish work in 30 mins, take young fella xboxing for 30 mins before bed and then pacewhoring for the night :D

Worth noting for people who didn't spot this, two of the four SBCs dont have chemistry ratings, so you can plug whoever in.

Just noticed there's a Futmas Andy Carroll card as a reward for a weekly challange. Score 3 header goals in an onlines singles match.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just noticed there's a Futmas Andy Carroll card as a reward for a weekly challange. Score 3 header goals in an onlines singles match.

I'd be lucky to score 3 headed goals a week

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'd be lucky to score 3 headed goals a week

<3 Ibrahimovic :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    <3 Ibrahimovic :P

Haven't tried him this year yet actually.

I tried naming my team trade headers and scoring two own goals in the opening of an online singles match to see if anyone would just let me score but no one has bit yet :pac:

I think I'm addicted to collecting crap cards. I know for a fact that I'll never use carroll but I still need it. It's like pokemon except instead of cute little monsters the prize is a giant geordie striker :P

jayo26 wrote: »
    Haven't tried him this year yet actually.

He's slow, but I'm having decent success with a front trio of him, a pacy striker and Prime Costa.

POTM Salah done now. Cost me about 330k, but screw it, what else are the coins there for. His stats look insane, and I'm really looking forward to this :D

EDIT: And packed Diego Costa to get 25k of that back anyway.

EDIT 2: And Matuidi for another 20k.

So I'm saying Salah cost me about 285k then :P

I tried naming my team trade headers and scoring two own goals in the opening of an online singles match to see if anyone would just let me score but no one has bit yet :pac:

I think I'm addicted to collecting crap cards. I know for a fact that I'll never use carroll but I still need it. It's like pokemon except instead of cute little monsters the prize is a giant geordie striker :P

You just know that one of the requirements for prime Ronaldo will be any English futmass strikerand measuring 6ft4.

Decided not going to sacrifice deco now he is a very good midfielder also looking at right back puyol is down under 400k now he would make an excellent 7 chem centre back.

Is there anyway to get your left/right back to stay at the back post for crosses instead of wandering around in the box like a lost child ?

I just lost to another super scezney wonder show where he saved everything and then he scores two kick off goals by crossing to the back post where he has a completely free man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That headed challenges was easy enough...got it done inside 3 games...SIF Icardi up top in a 433. Surprisingly he only scored one of my headers. Zielinski scored the other two.

No Valencia but that koulibaly looks good for 80k

• Advertisement

Just saw a supposed full leak of the sbc players on the fifa reddit. If it's true then koulibaly, nainggolan, ibra and buffon seem to be the most interesting.

Advertisement