Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Supposed full leak...

DRLvPp3WAAEXidk.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

81 musa!!!!!! ok I don't want to play anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Futties Musa last year was the best player I’ve ever played with in FIFA... let’s hope that 81 is the first on-track to another futties ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

J. Marston wrote: »
    Supposed full leak...

DRLvPp3WAAEXidk.jpg

Can these only be got through the SBC or will they be appearing elsewhere? I'm guessing they will be popping up on the transfer market anyhow.

Ridiculous how many different cards there are now! I remember when it used to just be TOTY and IF.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They will all be untradeable, the vast majority through SBCs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Antonio's card is pretty nice.
    Played a guy last night who had both him and Andy Carroll up front and he scored a few against me too.
    Balls its gone..onto Lique 1 one for it.

I loved SBC Al Soma last year, but could never work him into a squad.

Just realised that he works brilliantly with Prime Costa and POTM Salah thanks to the Egyptian connection :D Time to start working on that SBC I guess.

First team I did, get a rare bronze player pack.

Got enough Russians and Portugese players to make 20k on the 2k Investment I had to make to finish them. Bronze pack method has helped big time. Already have a tonne of the Dawry players :D

Ah bugger, Soma is Syria, not Egypt >_<

Sorry tsc doing some laughing at you haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He's completely unusable as a starter. Decent super sub to be fair.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sorry tsc doing some laughing at you haha

It was quite the rollarcoaster :(

Still doing him anyway, I've 11/14 teams done for a net cost of about 7k so far. Futbin says the last three will cost me 35k, then I get the 20k back as well though.

Thought I'd get 7 chemistry with puyol as a cb but he only going to be 6 with loyalty I assume he is missing the point from the manager

Screenshot_20171217-144038.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

With that team I'd say you could stick puyol in goals and you'd still be grand :p

Gyan84 wrote: »
    With that team I'd say you could stick puyol in goals and you'd still be grand :p

You haven't seen me play. I'm crap.

jayo26 wrote: »
    You haven't seen me play. I'm crap.

I thought you were blaming Slovakia for that? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I tried naming my team trade headers and scoring two own goals in the opening of an online singles match to see if anyone would just let me score but no one has bit yet :pac:

I think I'm addicted to collecting crap cards. I know for a fact that I'll never use carroll but I still need it. It's like pokemon except instead of cute little monsters the prize is a giant geordie striker :P

I scored three in one game and the guy quit so they didnt count, i will say i was fuming

Blazer wrote: »
    I thought you were blaming Slovakia for that? :pac:

That's different kettle of fish I'd be bit more confident outside of ultimate team.

With the team I have I should be in division one easily and getting a decent amount of wins in weekend league but I do be struggling to get my 18 wins in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Something like 200k for that untradeable Futmas Mkhitaryan. Mental price, especially considering he's still a RM, would be decent if he was moved to CAM.

Something like 200k for that untradeable Futmas Mkhitaryan. Mental price, especially considering he's still a RM, would be decent if he was moved to CAM.

A little bit more and you can do the full salah sbc and get the packs from it aswell.

• Advertisement

As a United fan, I would have done it for 60-70k, but at 230k (as per Futbin), I'd rather just put that into one of the icons who can be put into any team...

The leak is looking like the real deal so I probably won't do any of the players unless henderson is cheap or nainggolan is good value but looking at mkhitaryn I doubt they will.

I'll still do the daily sbcs in the hope that i'll get something to put me closer to salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The dailys have given me absolutely nothing so far. A complete waste by the looks of things.

I don't know if it's just me but the gameplay this weekend league has been awful.
    Basic things like players locking onto the ball aren't working.

For example, I lost one match in the 90th minute because when my keeper was in the air about to make a catch it switched me to him, causing him to chest the ball into his own goal.

Stuff like this has happened to my advantage as well but after 20ish games I honestly can't say if I won one match because I was actually better and that takes all the fun out of it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

RossieMan wrote: »
    The dailys have given me absolutely nothing so far. A complete waste by the looks of things.

A 45k prime gold players pack for ~7k is far from a complete waste

You'll come close to break even, even if you get jack all in the pack and there's always the hope of something and if your lucks in it's in

What sort of packs can you get inform players in? Just wondering should I open my packs from SBs now or wait until the next informs are announced. I'm due to place Gold 2 or 3. Can you get inform players in Premiun Gold packs?

Playing SB earlier. Winning 2-1 in one of the games on world class which was going to put me on the brink of Gold 1. Then midway through the second half I get a message saying request couldn't be processed and the match was disconnected. Went on later assuming I could replay the game and it had it down as a 3-0 defeat. Now I'm ranked in Gold 3. Fuming.

Edit: I was sent out to the main FIFA menu after. When I tried to enter FUT it said something about the servers. Were they down for anyone by any chance?

All fine on Xbox :)

Redo91 wrote: »
    What sort of packs can you get inform players in? Just wondering should I open my packs from SBs now or wait until the next informs are announced. I'm due to place Gold 2 or 3. Can you get inform players in Premiun Gold packs?

You can but pack luck in SB is crap mainly.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    You can but pack luck in SB is crap mainly.

Tell me about it. I did pack Sokratis but the two packs I opened tonight were Jumbo Premium Gold packs and I didn't pack anyone work over 1k in either. I'm guessing WL has best pack luck but don't have the time for that!

Advertisement