Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redo91 wrote: »
    Tell me about it. I did pack Sokratis but the two packs I opened tonight were Jumbo Premium Gold packs and I didn't pack anyone work over 1k in either. I'm guessing WL has best pack luck but don't have the time for that!

Yeah it’s bull**** but the thoughts of grinding 40 matches horrifies me. I even gave up on squad battles. I play 3 matches just to get the 3 packs and 10k and that’s it.
    Rest of the week I spend online seasons and it’s far more enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Is 87 Icardi virtually non existent? Looking to pick him up but can’t come across him anywhere. Is it possible to search for specific IF’s ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

14murphy wrote: »
    Is 87 Icardi virtually non existent? Looking to pick him up but can’t come across him anywhere. Is it possible to search for specific IF’s ?

Loads if him on the Xbox market anyway under 60k.

Search his name in companion app and for card type select special.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Loads if him on the Xbox market anyway under 60k.

Search his name in companion app and for card type select special.

I have but hdon’t s got an 86 IF as well. Had the extra 10k to pick up the better stats card, I can only seem to find the 86 rated version.

14murphy wrote: »
    I have but hdon’t s got an 86 IF as well. Had the extra 10k to pick up the better stats card, I can only seem to find the 86 rated version.

What platform you On?

Screenshot_20171218-093453.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

What platform you On?

9 & 3/4's

SeanHarty wrote: »
    9 & 3/4's

Can't find that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Can't find that one

Smell of muggle off ya! :D

Got him very happy with this team now

https://imgur.com/gallery/TejEt

Got him. Delighted with this team. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You need an actual CDM for that team. Matuidi is very good.

I'd say you're shipping goals in higher divisions with that set up. Defensive midfielders are much more important that attacking in my opinion. Shooting is so over powered this year even crappy midfielders score long shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

RossieMan wrote: »
    You need an actual CDM for that team. Matuidi is very good.

I'd say you're shipping goals in higher divisions with that set up. Defensive midfielders are much more important that attacking in my opinion. Shooting is so over powered this year even crappy midfielders score long shots.

Ya I'd second Matuidi. He covers some amount of ground and constantly breaks up attacks. I have him as a CDM in 433(2) with Hamsik and Pjanic in front and it works a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That Ander Herrera looks good but just like yesterday it's way too expensive.

I think I'll sell some of my team and just do the salah sbc since that looks like the best value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Sold Diego Costa for 24K, was trying to sell him for a while but nobody wanted him. Relisetd him today for 24K as always and find out hes worth 40K now :eek::mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gyan84 wrote: »
    That Ander Herrera looks good but just like yesterday it's way too expensive.

I think I'll sell some of my team and just do the salah sbc since that looks like the best value.

An 85 rated squad is insane. Again, just put it into the Icons instead, they are significantly better cards to get.

Some of the big clubs are getting a forth kit with Addidas and they are giving it away to fans of those clubs. man United got one, though it's hideous :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

FUTMAS is turning out to be a real disappointment, cards are way too expensive and none so far have looked worth it. Funny that EA's idea of Black Friday is expensive packs with no discounts and their Christmas event is just expensive players and no gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

How long will the Salah SBC be around for

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Is there any reward this year for doing all the daily sbcs over futmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

seamie78 wrote: »

I reckon there will be! Something like last year, 125k pack to everyone that completed all the daily SBCs

• Advertisement

6 games, six losses.

Screw this game...

shamrock55 wrote: »
    How long will the Salah SBC be around for

I'm sorry I did the Salah one..the weak foot is a big killer for me. I should have bought either Hagi or Deco as a CAM and kept Costa as CM.
    POTM Mane on the other hand is still banging in goals.
    I also did the Herrera card..cost me about 40k since I had a few players I could use.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anybody try sons St card as a cam

seamie78 wrote: »
    I reckon there will be! Something like last year, 125k pack to everyone that completed all the daily SBCs

Just on that, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If I remember right, they said there would be a reward ahead of time, and labelled all the SBCs as well accordingly. There's been no indication they are doing that this time. Plus the rewards back then were pretty weak as well, while they are way, way better per daily SBC this time.

14 of my 30 POTGS Blind's sold a week on. 10k profit on each, and his price has naturally risen from 16k to 19k.

POTGS Canales another good shout, actually. Buying for 12k, and shifting three or four a day for 20k.

Kind of glad I've gotten back into trading actually. IF trading seems a bit easier now, and I reckon its cause people have so many coins, they are more free about throwing them around. Gonna fund my renewed SBC habit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »
    14 of my 30 POTGS Blind's sold a week on. 10k profit on each, and his price has naturally risen from 16k to 19k.

POTGS Canales another good shout, actually. Buying for 12k, and shifting three or four a day for 20k.

Kind of glad I've gotten back into trading actually. IF trading seems a bit easier now, and I reckon its cause people have so many coins, they are more free about throwing them around. Gonna fund my renewed SBC habit :P

Are POTGS usable in these SBCs? Have a Canales hanging around the club that I might as well put to use...

Stocked up on a few coutinho's yesterday all 20k or under, reckon his price will rise with hopefully a couple of brazilian/liverpool requirements in the SBCs.

The Herrera sbc is well worth doing. About 70k and he’s excellent
    He’s just got a hat trick. A finesse. , a 30 yard screamer and a 25 yard volley all within the first half.
    That’s about 6 goals in 4 games from a CM position

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Not sure how you're doing it for 70k. Around 120k on any of the futbin ones.

I actually have a Hummel's/iniesta I might try and make something with.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not sure how you're doing it for 70k. Around 120k on any of the futbin ones.

I actually have a Hummel's/iniesta I might try and make something with.

I had a few players already plus I did it straight away.
    Using him gives me a nice strong midfield with him, kante and bakayoko at CM with Costa as CAM.
    He’s just as strong defensively as both but with better skills and passing and shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Discard IFs are always the way to go....invested in a fair few IF Finbogason last week for 10750, he’s already hit 15k. Easy profit for holding them for a week.

Advertisement