Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Discard IFs are always the way to go....invested in a fair few IF Finbogason last week for 10750, he’s already hit 15k. Easy profit for holding them for a week.

I used 3 of him last week for sbc for deco and puyol I think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God bless me, I've qualified for the weekend league this weekend. First attempt too.

God forgive me for the team I did so with. 5-2-1-2.
    POTM Salah - IF Zaha
    Prime Costa
    Matic - Bakayoko
    SIF Young - Bailly - Rojo - SIF Otamendi - Walker
    lloris

Defensive, counter attack. Pace abuse turned up to 11, especially since I have Award Winner Maguire and IF Lozano as subs too.

Cheap as hell, but winning games with it. It's a real floodgate scenario though. If I can get the first goal, I get five or six, cause once I force the other team to push up, the front three murder them with pace. Salah feels godly in the setup too. It plays to his strengths, cause I was struggling with him before that lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Blazer wrote: »
    The Herrera sbc is well worth doing. About 70k and he’s excellent
    He’s just got a hat trick. A finesse. , a 30 yard screamer and a 25 yard volley all within the first half.
    That’s about 6 goals in 4 games from a CM position

That's why FIFA 18 is crap,no realism whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lord TSC wrote: »
    God bless me, I've qualified for the weekend league this weekend.

Defensive, counter attack. Pace abuse turned up to 11, especially since I have Award Winner Maguire and IF Lozano as subs too.

I'd say that will have to be everyone's tactics for this weekend considering people will have potm salah in addition to futmas bakambu, musa and vardy :o

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'd say that will have to be everyone's tactics for this weekend considering people will have potm salah in addition to futmas bakambu, musa and vardy :o

I must have jinxed it because van dijk is there instead of bakambu :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Bronze pack method really paying out with these new marquee matchups

Coventry and Wycombe players selling for 6k, will make 150k just off those alone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also the Pachuca and Monterrey players

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I don't have many of those since they usually sell anyway because of the Mexican SBC thats in place, but I've packed a couple since and theyre around the 6k mark too

7 IF Bailleys sold there all at once. Guess people wanted him for the Bundesliga player in the SBC. 50k profit.

Wondering which of the Icons to work towards. Anyone use Schmicheal? I've heard mixed things but only need to do the 84 and 85 rated squads to get him...

Bronze pack method really paying out with these new marquee matchups

Coventry and Wycombe players selling for 6k, will make 150k just off those alone
    Also the Pachuca and Monterrey players

This, btw, makes me very happy to :D

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7 IF Bailleys sold there all at once. Guess people wanted him for the Bundesliga player in the SBC. 50k profit.

Wondering which of the Icons to work towards. Anyone use Schmicheal? I've heard mixed things but only need to do the 84 and 85 rated squads to get him...

I've schmeicheal and he is ok I haven't seen anything to say out I'm glad I did him or anything but he does the job. Do him if you only have two squads to do and use him for a better icon in the future if u don't like him.

Did van dijk for 40k which isn't bad considering it let me get rid of my worthless weekend league red cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lost 2 DKT finals in a row, the second one from a 90th minute winner, low driven shot from an impossible angle but of course they always go through the keeper's legs. 3 hours or so of FIFA and nothing accomplished :p

Going to stay clear if weekend league over Christmas will take up way to much time so going to concentrate on getting ferdinand and maybe hagi inform done too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody here used POTM Salah yet, Think he’s value for money ?

Currently have a front two of IF Son and IF Jesus but I’m willing to sell one to pay for Salah probably Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody here used POTM Salah yet, Think he’s value for money ?

Currently have a front two of IF Son and IF Jesus but I’m willing to sell one to pay for Salah probably Jesus

Have him and really regret getting him.
    POTM Mane is far far bettter. His weak foot is just too woeful to be any threat whatsoever. I'd leave alone if I was you :) or else flog one and splurge the cash out for Hagi or Costa as a CAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

How long will the Salah SBC be available for,I haven't gotten any chance to do it yet and I don't care about his week foot his other one will do me

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

shamrock55 wrote:
    How long will the Salah SBC be available for,I haven't gotten any chance to do it yet and I don't care about his week foot his other one will do me

End of the month I think

Lingard and musa :rolleyes:

Weekend league will be like the avengers of pace whores :pac:

84 rated and an inform for 81 rated musa :eek:

And he has 99 stamina

• Advertisement

So they've taken out Henderson, the only Liverpool player in the leak, and replaced him with the 4th United player.

Screenshot_20171220-180303.jpg

Only five more players to Rio ;)

I've bought a few Higuains and others for tomorrow, hopefully there'll be a good Prime Icon SBC out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So they've taken out Henderson, the only Liverpool player in the leak, and replaced him with the 4th United player.

Ye're hardly short of special cards, lads. How many does Salah have now? 10? Mane another few, Firmino TOTGS, Countinho IF.

Don't be greedy in this season of giving.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ye're hardly short of special cards, lads. How many does Salah have now? 10? Mane another few, Firmino TOTGS, Countinho IF.

Don't be greedy in this season of giving.

Every card counts in the most fifa cards league table !!!!!!!

4 liverpool players have special cards and they just decided not to give one to a player who plays consistently yet is unlikely to get an inform.

Plus if you want to talk about greedy look at the amount of united players and their special cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

jayo26 wrote: »
    Every card counts in the most fifa cards league table !!!!!!!

They aren't missing out on much, in fairness.

Even a boosted Henderson is still Henderson.

4 liverpool players have special cards and they just decided not to give one to a player who plays consistently yet is unlikely to get an inform.

Plus if you want to talk about greedy look at the amount of united players and their special cards.

I couldn't give a fek what team the cards came from haha. I've salah and Mane in mine every week I'm praying for salah not to score for Liverpool but still have him to get more informs for my one to watch card ........ now that's some conflict of interest!

jayo26 wrote: »
    I couldn't give a fek what team the cards came from haha. I've salah and Mane in mine every week I'm praying for salah not to score for Liverpool but still have him to get more informs for my one to watch card ........ now that's some conflict of interest!

I just want more special liverpool cards so I can have a full liverpool team in the weekend league and not finish bronze 3 :pac:

The hopeful part of me says they'll replace henderson with another liverpool player but considering they just released a musa with 99 stamina they're more likely to ask for 3 icons and a otw for danny ings.

• Advertisement

I just want more special liverpool cards so I can have a full liverpool team in the weekend league and not finish bronze 3 :pac:

The hopeful part of me says they'll replace henderson with another liverpool player but considering they just released a musa with 99 stamina they're more likely to ask for 3 icons and a otw for danny ings.

Was going to do the jesse one just to have his card an 83 team ain't so bad I already have untraceable inform neto I could use. I'll see what situation I'm in when I get Ferdinand.

Advertisement