Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Was really hoping Lingard would require a Man United special card since I have 10 TOTGS Blinds sitting on my trade pile

All the requirements have been similar though just varying amounts of IFs and ratings, hopefully Ibra requires a Man United special card

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

<3 that Lingard card.

What's happened IF Carrillo's price? Do one of the SBCs need him? I bought 10 at 15k a few days back and they all went for 25k mid cycle. Chuffed, until I checked his price now, and he's going for 40k min :O

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Will togs players ever be required for an sbc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Traded in puyol for jumbo rare players pack and traded my 87 rated team that cost 250k to build and got the rare players pack so out of 700k of an investment and 36 rare players the best player I got was................ 82 albiol.

Love you ea.

seamie78 wrote: »
    Will togs players ever be required for an sbc

They might. There's was an SBC last week that needed a Scream card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

You can never predict with ea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Can someone clarify what I need to do for the "Scoring for Fun" weekly objective. It says score 10 goals in online single matches this week. I took that to mean the FUT single player seasons but after a 1-0 win it still says I haven't scored a goal yet. I then tried online seasons and after beating someone 11-0 (they were terrible) it still says I haven't scored a goal yet. Is it talking about just regular seasons? I assumed all the weekly objectives would be to do with FUT only.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You need to play online single matches, it is next to online friendlies in menu, just move your stick to change it from online friendly to online single match.

Just to clarify it is a fut game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just switched on the game and the guy messaged me straight away if it's for Carroll...

Let's just say the game ended 10-3, and we both scored 3 headers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Traded in puyol for jumbo rare players pack and traded my 87 rated team that cost 250k to build and got the rare players pack so out of 700k of an investment and 36 rare players the best player I got was................ 82 albiol.

Love you ea.

why why why oh why why why would you possibly do this????

why why why why why :D

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    why why why oh why why why would you possibly do this????

why why why why why :D

U wanna know why???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just did the daily SBC...packed Milinkovic-Savic IF! Goes for 50k atm on PS..looks a quality card tho kind of tempted to keep

Just did the daily SBC...packed Milinkovic-Savic IF! Goes for 50k atm on PS..looks a quality card tho kind of tempted to keep

Hold off till tomorrow night and see how new icon sbc effect the market for informs I think they mmight jump ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hold off till tomorrow night and see how new icon sbc effect the market for informs I think they mmight jump ;)

Won’t be home until tomorrow evening anyways, probably around the time the new icons are released as well! Will have time to try him out before selling. Have a whole load of IFs to offload tomorrow as well...could be a good day.

So Apple have amended their TOS so that apps on the app story must disclose loot box odds.

Given packs are available through the App, I wonder if this will forced Fifa to disclose pack odds....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So Apple have amended their TOS so that apps on the app story must disclose loot box odds.

Given packs are available through the App, I wonder if this will forced Fifa to disclose pack odds....

Not a chance. They’ll either pull the app or more likely will disable opening packs. Although I wonder will saying this pack has 12 items of which at least 3 or higher are rare suffice.

Bought Musa, worked out around 50k for me as I had a few players. Really sorry that I did the Salah sbc. He’s a flat track bully as they say. Mane and Costa will win me matches while Salah will score goals but is not a match winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That meunier seems like a great card for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No new Icon SBCs again, at the pace they're going they'll still have loads to release by the summer when the game is dead

Even if they're still releasing them by April/May it's too late since some TOTS cards will be as good as the prime icons anyway

This new system for icons is royally sh1te

• Advertisement

Even if they're still releasing them by April/May it's too late since some TOTS cards will be as good as the prime icons anyway

This new system for icons is royally sh1te

for the release yes..but for getting icons I can't agree...much better and everyone has a chance of getting one.

Blazer wrote: »
    for the release yes..but for getting icons I can't agree...much better and everyone has a chance of getting one.

The cheapest icons are 400k, the ones worth using are 600k+ and with icons needed for sbcs they'll never go lower so don't know how that means everyone can have them other than the sbcs which lots will afford yeah but 500k+ spent on them is 500k you won't see again

Nothing wrong with legends and how they were done in years before, the only benefit to this new system is the different positions

The cheapest icons are 400k, the ones worth using are 600k+ and with icons needed for sbcs they'll never go lower so don't know how that means everyone can have them other than the sbcs which lots will afford yeah but 500k+ spent on them is 500k you won't see again

Nothing wrong with legends and how they were done in years before, the only benefit to this new system is the different positions

well with the pack upgrades this year I was able to get Costa for around 500k.
    However a nearly the 87 rated team came from players I got from gold rated packs so I definitely think its better. At least everyone has a chance now to get one :D not like before.

I think icons are better too The sbc for them are great incentives to trade.

I started off 2 weeks ago with 100k and now I have prime Ferdinand only for I was able split it up into different sbc I wouldn't of trade at all so that's a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The SBCs for Icons are brilliant, they just need to release them sooner. There are 40 Prime Icons, they've released 10 of them and it's already Christmas. The trend was releasing 2-3 every 3 weeks, but they've stopped that trend by not releasing one today. Even if they released 3 Icons every week it'd still be nearly March before they were all in the game.

If they continue to release 3 Prime Icon SBCs every third week then we'll have them all by mid July.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I played a lad earlier who had neymar , Ronaldo,icon Costa,but his highest rated was a bloody 99 Di Maria,wtf how the hell is he ever a 99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I played a lad earlier who had neymar , Ronaldo,icon Costa,but his highest rated was a bloody 99 Di Maria,wtf how the hell is he ever a 99

You probably played against Di Maria, all pro footballers get there own 99 rated card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

shamrock55 wrote:

You played Di Maria, nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Did he drop himself for IF Young and the disconnect and run away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

You lads aren't serious about pro players getting their own 99 are ya,just as well I let him win then,he's handy at the Aul FIFA is our angel,oh and he had maradona too,easy to know he can afford to buy plenty packs

Advertisement