Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account statement in CSV

Options
  • 11-08-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello,
    I would like to know if it is possible or already planned a way to download statements in CSV format. The PDF is one of the worst format to process and make planning for the expenses really difficult.
    I hope you can help. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Flyb4ck wrote: »
    Hello,
    I would like to know if it is possible or already planned a way to download statements in CSV format. The PDF is one of the worst format to process and make planning for the expenses really difficult.
    I hope you can help. Thanks
    Hi Flyb4ck,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Yes it is possible to download the last 12 months transactions on your account in CSV format. When you click on the Statement option on the left hand side, then scroll down to the bottom of your transactions page. There will then be an option to "Export Transaction History".

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flyb4ck

Thanks a lot Sarah.

Advertisement