Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Makeup in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 11-08-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi, I was hoping that someone here might have a few suggestions on where I could get my makeup done for my graduation?
    Graduation isn't until the 1st December, but I'm moving abroad soon, so I'm trying to get a few things sorted before I go...
    I tried Ken Boylan Makeup Play on South William Street, but was told that they're already booked out, which I will admit surprised me, as I thought I was way ahead in terms of bookings!
    I'd need somewhere that would be willing to open at around 8am, as I'd have to leave at 9am at the latest in order to get over to College for graduation on time.
    Preferably somewhere in the Temple Bar/Stephens Green area, as I'll be staying up in Dublin the night before.
    Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's not a salon, but if you're looking to have your make up that early you can book someone on Glissed to go to your house/hotel. Might be less hassle?

Advertisement