Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to sit a house

Options
  • 11-08-2017 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everybody,

I am a male in his thirties and looking for a place where I could stay for a couple of months while continuing with my artwork at the same time saving my money as much as I can. Ideal situation would be to sit a house during the absence of owner. While staying at the place I can take a good care of it, also can offer some renovation works (painting, quick fixes etc.). Please contact me if you arte interested or know someone who would be.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bartosz_80

Currently I am in Dublin,Sandyford. I am open to any location in and around Dublin and from November also other locations in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭fits

theres a website for that you know :) trustedhousesitters.com. Used by my neighbour very happily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Have you looked into Cill Rialig artist's retreat in ballinskelligs, co. Kerry.

Its free - all you have to do is leave a few artworks for them to sell in their gallery.

Operated by the infamous and wonderful Noelle Campbell-Sharpe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bartosz_80

Thanks Kantava. Yes i know these websites but also looking here as not all the people know about those websites :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement