Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for sibling, born around 1964 or 65, mother from Dun Laoghaire area at tim

Options
  • 11-08-2017 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm searching for a sibling, who would have been born a couple of years before me. So around 1964 \ 65 or early 66. Our mother's name was Lyons, and the address she would have come from was in Dun Laoghaire. I was adopted through St.Patrick's Home on the Navan Road, but I don't know if my sister or brother was adopted through there too. The AAI say that have no record of the adoption, but I have found a person who knew my mother back in the 60s and who says my mother had another baby before me.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bessboroughboy

Maybe you could try going to the agency that's in possession of the records from St. Patrick's Home these days and see if your older sibling has contacted them enquiring about you?

It was through the agency that holds my adoption records that I learned of a younger sister so I know things can work that way.

Advertisement