Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL price changes 2017/18.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Delighted with Firmino surviving again!! Have a good feeling about him this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Great highlighting palace defenders. If Hodgson with his boring defensive and repetitive training can have them in an allardyce type machine they definitely could be an option. Thanks for the tip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Delighted with Firmino surviving again!! Have a good feeling about him this weekend

Hope you are right. Need something from him after that show from Morata

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Hope you are right. Need something from him after that show from Morata

fml :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

ca42d2344be75e4db1982a5dead1be7e.png

Davis, Jones, A. Valencia, Hemed

Down:

afa6fd549cc4eb4657411613c203497a.png

Dunk, Mignolet, Afobe, Capoue, J. Ward, Bolasie, Boufal, Berahino, Riedewald, Aarons, Palmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

How long more will Firmino last before a drop?

How long more will Firmino last before a drop?

On my team not, one minute more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

do people think morata will see another rise given they're playing man city next weekend? if the general consensus if yes, then i may have to take a -4 to get him in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

do people think morata will see another rise given they're playing man city next weekend? if the general consensus if yes, then i may have to take a -4 to get him in

yeah, I think with people getting rid of Jesus he's the most obvious replacement. He'll get a price rise tonight most likely and I'd imagine 1 more by the gameweek deadline then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Hogey007 wrote: »
    yeah, I think with people getting rid of Jesus he's the most obvious replacement. He'll get a price rise tonight most likely and I'd imagine 1 more by the gameweek deadline then.

well better make transfer now, cos firmino will also get a -1 as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Originally planned on getting Morota and Alonso after next week for Lukaku and Yoshida - but only have 0.1 to play with so with the rise tonight will need Alonso to drop or else Morata not to make that second rise - might have to make a new plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭Terrontress

I’ve had two nice sixes out of Mee but he’s constantly on the verge of a drop. What’s that about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Originally planned on getting Morota and Alonso after next week for Lukaku and Yoshida - but only have 0.1 to play with so with the rise tonight will need Alonso to drop or else Morata not to make that second rise - might have to make a new plan.
    Moratta will probably get a second rise but Alonso could drop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I’ve had two nice sixes out of Mee but he’s constantly on the verge of a drop. What’s that about?

He was about to drop before his first CS a few weeks back but hasn't. Lot's of WC transfers at the time I would imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

D Silva (or the commonly known Dilva) looks like rising tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

D Silva (or the commonly known Dilva) looks like rising tonight.

On wildcard ....apart from Morata is there anyone else with any chance of a double rise this week?

On wildcard ....apart from Morata is there anyone else with any chance of a double rise this week?

Coutinho, but I don't think there's any real chance of a double riser this week.

Morata would be favourite and I would have Coutinho ahead of Dilva. Lots more Pool fans out there and their players tend to rise faster in my experience.

Up:

57a974bfe023f19dd7091b49180480c4.png

D. Silva, Coutinho, Sané, Abraham

Down:

3476695d155465d838c135f89f072d33.png

Alexander-Arnold, Firmino, Luiz, Zaha, Izquierdo, Townsend, Okaka, Foden, Kaikai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

With morata not getting his predicted rise last night I now think it's more likely he won't get that second rise before this gameweek closes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

That TAA drop is infuriating

With morata not getting his predicted rise last night I now think it's more likely he won't get that second rise before this gameweek closes.

Jesus doesn't have many followers these days, ~12%. Not enough of them to make Morata rise on the double.

I think he only chance was to have risen last night followed by a major midweek injury to Lukaku, Kane or Kun.

Down:
    Luiz, Zaha

Can't fault the plane at all but a former United, Fulham, Everton..... and French international could have been dusted down.

PARlance wrote: »
    Can't fault the plane at all but a former United, Fulham, Everton..... and French international could have been dusted down.

Down:

Luiz, Zaha

c48b7096e862f4a290027a41f62e7ebf--louis-saha-league-legends.jpg

What's the up pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What's the up pic?

I assumed Wizard (nickname for David Silva)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

What's the up pic?
    David Merlin Silva. The wizard , the "enchanter" (Merlin's French nichname suits him best I feel), the magician. :cool:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What's the up pic?

callaway92 wrote:
    I assumed Wizard (nickname for David Silva)

iroced wrote:
    David Merlin Silva. The wizard , the "enchanter" (Merlin's French nichname suits him best I feel), the magician. .

I thought Coutinho was the little magician the photo was referring too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I thought Coutinho was the little magician the photo was referring too.

Hello Jamie

• Advertisement
Advertisement