Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL price changes 2017/18.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Fair play to Phil Jones....a bonus magnet and a price rise despite bring constantly yellow flagged

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Fair play to Phil Jones....a bonus magnet and a price rise despite bring constantly yellow flagged

There’ll be a fair few upset if he gets injured tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Got Ben Davies @ 5.5... He's 5.9 now and looks like he'll go down before the weekend which is kind of annoying. If he started last night it would've slowed things down.

Was hoping to offload him at max price because in the coming weeks anyway Rose will be intertwining with him.

Don't want to give myself a minus 4..already got rid of Alexis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

callaway92 wrote: »
    Got Ben Davies @ 5.5... He's 5.9 now and looks like he'll go down before the weekend which is kind of annoying. If he started last night it would've slowed things down.

Was hoping to offload him at max price because in the coming weeks anyway Rose will be intertwining with him.

Don't want to give myself a minus 4..already got rid of Alexis.

He's -28% to a drop on FPLstattistics, there is zero chance he drops before Friday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

PVA wrote: »
    He's -28% to a drop on FPLstattistics, there is zero chance he drops before Friday morning

-30.2% on FFFix and at a rate of -.50% already I'm slightly worried. Probably over-worried mind you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

-30.2% on FFFix and at a rate of -.50% already I'm slightly worried. Probably over-worried mind you

Definitely over-worried. There are only 36 hours or so until the next GW (in price change terms) if you want to transfer him out Friday night.

None of them have it exactly correct, and I do believe there is some manual manipulation happening in FPL towers, however FPLstatistics seems to be getting closest.

Davies will not drop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭steve_r

I was one of the Bavies owners waiting for news before pulling the trigger.

They played well away to the European champs and there's no reason they would change the back four ahead of the game against liverpool.

I'd say I'm one of many who will sell him after the game last night, he was never nailed on and they are not guaranteed a CS against Liverpool.

I hope he doesn't drop for other people's sake, but I would expect the rate of transfers out to increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:

Down:
    Elneny
    Phillips

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:
    Sané
    Otamendi

Down:
    Sobhi
    Klavan
    Kanté
    Sánchez(Arsenal)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Great...hope mkhi survives tonight. A 0.2 drop would be difficult to swallow now that I've decided to give him one last shot v Huddersfield

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

mectavba wrote: »
    Great...hope mkhi survives tonight. A 0.2 drop would be difficult to swallow now that I've decided to give him one last shot v Huddersfield

He looked absolutely dire midweek against Benfica. Wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

He looked absolutely dire midweek against Benfica. Wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped tbh

I was contemplating keeping him for Huddersfield but after his last two performances I agree, he deserves to be benched.

danganabu wrote: »
    I was contemplating keeping him for Huddersfield but after his last two performances I agree, he deserves to be benched.

If he deserves to be benched, Aaron Mooy deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

PVA wrote: »
    If he deserves to be benched, Aaron Mooy deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered

One's a 5.5 Def Mid for a relegation candidate.
    One's a 8.0 Att Mid for a title contender.

Can't compare the 2 really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

When a player you own rises and you transfer him out do you get the price he has risen too or the one you got him in for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

threein99 wrote: »
    When a player you own rises and you transfer him out do you get the price he has risen too or the one you got him in for?

You get half of the price risen.

If you bought for 8m, and you sell at 8.2m, you get 8.1m added to your transfer budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

elefant wrote: »
    You get half of the price risen.

If you bought for 8m, and you sell at 8.2m, you get 8.1m added to your transfer budget.

I'm not getting anything extra if I transfer out Countinho who I bought for 8.9 and is worth 9.0 now :confused:

Same with Kane who I got 12.6 and is now worth 12.8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I'm not getting anything extra if I transfer out Countinho who I bought for 8.9 and is worth 9.0 now :confused:

The Coutinho one is correct. He has only gone up 0.1 so you get none of the increase.

Kane has gone up 0.2 so you should get 12.7 for him - why you want to sell him is a completely separate issue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You will get .1 for Kane and nothing for Coutinho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

"List View" (instead of the usual "pitch view") on the transfer page will display this info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Carnage tonight.

Up:

2d52f284c0c3cd90de39cc015cbca49b.png

Choupo-Moting, Sterling, Agüero, Elliot, A. Valencia, Trippier, Richarlison, S. Ward, Diouf

Down:

ef1c160e594d3989584172d1cee07a44.png

Lukaku, Kane, B. Davies, Salah, Alli, Lacazette, Ramsey, Chicharito, Sigurdsson, A. Ayew, Austin, Fraser, Bravo, Puncheon, Shawcross, D. Fletcher, Jakupović, Haidara, Mings, Diamé, Colback

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have 3 fallers and 3 risers. Got rid of 2 fallers. A few there I wouldn't mind having but have rose. Plenty of action. Also, love the pic. Made me laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thanked for the pictures alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

4 fallers has got to be a record for me. People have just gone City mad

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Would have expected Chicarito and Davies to have been price protected given the removal of their yellow flag. Much is changing in the murky world of price changes. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

4 fallers for me. I expect all of these unbelievers to be punished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

3 up 4 down

Alli is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ward going up before city away is crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

That's .2 lost on Alli and not even a goal to show for it
    This is his last week anyway but a goal would be fecking nice :(

Salah falling too eases the blow as he is likely replacement
    Bavies and Kane down don't really matter as I'll be keeping Kane long term and bavies had risen .3 for me

Advertisement