Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post losing vapemail

• 11-08-2017 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had An Post lose any vapemail on them? I ordered something from an Irish site I trust on Tuesday, and here I am on Friday and it has not arrived. Checked with the vendor who confirmed it was posted and have gone to An Post to lodge a whatever with them as its not the first time the ****ers have done it, from this same site.

Anyway, have you had anything lost by An Post, did An Post do anything at all about it? Was there any point in even going to them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

AnPost AddressPal signed for my package & lost it & they told me in so many words...Tough sh1t...

I've had many parcels go missing with AnPost but they all turned up,thanks to honest neighbours,in my area,the parcel man & post man are so busy talking crap on their phones,they deliver to the wrong addresses...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Oh god I've vapemail on the way, don't be saying that lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

It arrived yesterday but I only got to pick it up today, whoever was putting the mark over the stamp made ****e of it so I'm going to assume that it created a delay as no one knew what to do with it. **** like this makes the online shops with their 1 or 2 day delivery look bad. Thankfully I've ordered before so I know it's not the shops fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

It arrived yesterday but I only got to pick it up today, whoever was putting the mark over the stamp made ****e of it so I'm going to assume that it created a delay as no one knew what to do with it. **** like this makes the online shops with their 1 or 2 day delivery look bad. Thankfully I've ordered before so I know it's not the shops fault.

You got a good result in the end,I tend to use DPD Wizard now,at least your covered up to a 100euro & the last delivery I had from the UK only took 2.5 days to arrive for pick up & I like the way they accept the €3.85,pay before or when it arrives.

Advertisement