Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest to sligo : part time dog grooming courses

Options
  • 11-08-2017 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi...
    Does anyone know any part time dog grooming courses near sligo. I want to experience dog grooming as it's something I've always thought about... I don't want to have regrets and I have 2 dogs. I work as a manager and I could only commit to part time. I don't want an online course it's something that should be practical not explained online.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Hi...
    Does anyone know any part time dog grooming courses near sligo. I want to experience dog grooming as it's something I've always thought about... I don't want to have regrets and I have 2 dogs. I work as a manager and I could only commit to part time. I don't want an online course it's something that should be practical not explained online.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    There is a veterinary assistant course level 5 in Sligo college of further education but that's full time. Although you do be in the college 3 days a week (I did business last year). Something to think about?

Advertisement