Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 2 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Don't know what to do now, have the itch to get rid of Gabbi though. Could do Zaha and Gabbi to Salah and Mounie but that would bring me to -8. Not sure if it's worth it.

I'm now considering
    Zaha fab Gabbi out
    Mooye Ramsey firmino in

Either that or wildcard
    I could just take a -4 but then I'll be priced out of moves early next week and /or have to do them really early in week
    This approach may let me carry a free transfer through int break instead of wildcard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,667 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    I'm now considering
    Zaha fab Gabbi out
    Mooye Ramsey firmino in

Either that or wildcard
    I could just take a -4 but then I'll be priced out of moves early next week and /or have to do them really early in week
    This approach may let me carry a free transfer through int break instead of wildcard

They look like good moves. Definitely think the -8 is better than wildcarding. Your squad is decent apart from those few issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I did Iwobi -> Mooy last night to beat the drop.

Still have a Zaha problem too, although will see just how injured he is.

Edit: Just read the injuries thread. Definitely have a Zaha problem :pac: :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Would you lads take a -4 to go:

Bailly -> Jones
    Lejeune-> Ben Davies

I was hoping to do it for free next week, but Davies is going to rise tonight or tomorrow. Lejueune is also out for the next couple of weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Any thoughts on Zaha to RLC?
    Any other options, only have the 7m to spend.

Wanted to get rid of Walters, but this is more pressing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'm thinking the same move. Watched their game at the weekend. Zaha and RLC were playing off Benteke, nice little saving. On one hand, Palace being rubbish means they may change strategy. On the other, Zaha out means RLC should be a permanent fixture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Wanted to get rid of Walters, but this is more pressing.

Ramsey is 7m I think, if you dont already have Arsenal cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Have to get rid of Zaha and Fabregas, leaves me with 14m to spend.

I want to get Miki in, but can't find anyone I'm happy with really for 6m.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I'm torn between my Zaha issue

Zaha >> Ramsey straight swap no hits

Zaha & JWP >> RLC & Mkhi for a -4

Hoping Zaha won't drop tonight to give me another day of tinkering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭slimshady007

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Have to get rid of Zaha and Fabregas, leaves me with 14m to spend.

I want to get Miki in, but can't find anyone I'm happy with really for 6m.

I'd go with Mooy for 5.5. On set pieces, got an assist at wkend and Huddersfield have a decent run of fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Zaha to Mooy done, 11m in the bank to upgrade Fabregas. The world is my oyster boys..the world is my oyster

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Anyone have a view on Sane. Had him down as a Pep fav so had him in from the start. Disappointing he only got 20 mins. I don't want an 8.5 mid warming the bench for another week. Have Jesus too so 2 points from almost 20m was a poor return.

I'm torn between my Zaha issue

Zaha >> Ramsey straight swap no hits

Zaha & JWP >> RLC & Mkhi for a -4

Hoping Zaha won't drop tonight to give me another day of tinkering

As well as the above, I can do -

Alonso & Zaha >> Walker-Peters & Mane/Salah

WalkerPeters a rotation risk but he's nailed on for a while surely? Palace looked awful at the weekend, Zaha was their only main threat, Pool should stick a few past them? Will be for a -4 obviously. Any thoughts?

Anyone have a view on Sane. Had him down as a Pep fav so had him in from the start. Disappointing he only got 20 mins. I don't want an 8.5 mid warming the bench for another week. Have Jesus too so 2 points from almost 20m was a poor return.

Too much of a rotation risk to be honest, Jesus will come good I have no doubts about that but with Sane you could go to Mkhi/Pogba with their good fixtures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭Cartman78

siblers wrote: »
    Zaha to Mooy done, 11m in the bank to upgrade Fabregas. The world is my oyster boys..the world is my oyster

I'm leaning towards this now as well...... although I'm surprised that there's been zero mention of another Crystal Palace winger. Is it too early in the season for the Spacecraft to launch? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Davies in for one of my 4.5 defenders.

I'm going to ponder on Zaha for a bit in the hope he doesn't drop in price but if he looks likely I'll take the hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Cartman78 wrote: »
    I'm leaning towards this now as well...... although I'm surprised that there's been zero mention of another Crystal Palace winger. Is it too early in the season for the Spacecraft to launch? :D

Didn't even think of Spacecraft...thank god :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,308 ✭✭✭COH

Hmmmm... Spacecraft you say

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Taken out Azpi and brought in Bailly, don't see Chelsea keeping too many clean sheets for at least a couple of weeks.

danganabu wrote: »
    Ramsey is 7m I think, if you dont already have Arsenal cover.

Only Arsenal cover I have is Kolasnic, don't trust that Ramsey will get plenty of game time.

I see Mooy also mentioned, will check out that option as well as RLC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

As well as the above, I can do -

Alonso & Zaha >> Walker-Peters & Mane/Salah

WalkerPeters a rotation risk but he's nailed on for a while surely? Palace looked awful at the weekend, Zaha was their only main threat, Pool should stick a few past them? Will be for a -4 obviously. Any thoughts?

Make sure Salah comes through tonight before pulling the trigger.

I'll be doing Zaha & Iwobi for Ramsey & Atsu. Worried about Ramsey starting, but if he does, I think its the best straight replacement for Zaha. Willian a close second.

Fancy Newcastle to put Huddersfield in their place this weekend, with Atsu involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Only Arsenal cover I have is Kolasnic, don't trust that Ramsey will get plenty of game time.

Fully fit he is a guaranteed starter, him and Xhaka will be the first choice midfield pairing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It might be too early to decide, but Huddersfield has good run of fixtures ahead and bringing one of their players might be a good idea.

Newcastle(H), Southampton(H), West Ham(A), Leicester(H), Burnley(A), Spurs(H), Swansea(A)...

I will probably bank this week, but if I was to make a transfer it would be Mooy in for Ward Prowse.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Zaha out, Tadic in. Looked promising for Southampton at the weekend, and as we all know fixtures are decent enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    Heaton Elliot
    Jones Yoshida LeJeune (Mee Mariapa)
    Mane Fabregas Zaha, Iwobi, Carroll
    Jesus Lukaku Kane.
    Well lads to wildcard or not? Lejeune injured, Mariapa, Iwobi not in favour, Fabregas suspended, Zaha possible injury.

Getting serious now with Zaha, Lejeune, Fabregas out and Mariapa and Iwobi, non starters, have done Fab, Iwobi to Ramsey/Matic, for -4 and the bare 11 or take one more hit for a defender or midfielder have .5 itb.

Getting serious now with Zaha, Lejeune, Fabregas out and Mariapa and Iwobi, non starters, have done Fab, Iwobi to Ramsey/Matic, for -4 and the bare 11 or take one more hit for a defender or midfielder have .5 itb.

If you do wildcard will you be making any major changes to frontline and midfield apart from those mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Knee-jerk?

I was impressed with KDB. He will definitely score heavy. As for Kane... looked sharp to me, argument to say more sharper than Aguero

Possibly, but I've been thinking about doing this since Saturday night and I've held off until tonight and still want to do the changes

I prefer owning expensive strikers than midfielders. So when given a choice it'll always be Aguero > KDB in my eyes.

I was also impressed with Silva, if he keeps his place and continues his, I think he'll be a bargain at anything under 9.0

Kane I'd like to keep but needs must for the moment, and have a plan to get him back in quickly.

In reality its all to get rid of Gabbiadini, and the bad thing is if he plays and gets those chances next weekend he might take one of them. I'd fear Austin will start ahead of him also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Fabregas out, Tadic in, for me.
    Was growing to drop Benteke too for Mounie or Grey, but he's destined to score at Anfield. Such is the way.

Klonker wrote: »
    Are people with Walter's gonna hold on for another week at least?

I think I'll give him this week and see. I know they got a great result at weekend but 442 served them very weĺl at home last year so I think it's 50-50 he starts so I'll give him another shot.

Holding Walters for another week myself, have Loftus-Cheek in my mind for his spot soon.

I thought Robbie Brady looked excellent in the Chelsea game on the off chance you want to stick with Burnley.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I would not hit in a defender.
    If you want to avoid a price drop on Zaha (which may not happen given any increase in the severity of the injury flag will mean more transfers out will be needed) I'd consider another 4.5M mid (RLC) to give yourself wiggle room.

The above assumes you've already done the -4!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,006 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

patmac wrote:

No way I'd wildcard. Fabregas will be back next week, probably Zaha too.

Bring in Willian or similar to replace 1 of them and go 433

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

Sorry don't have 4 fit defenders, have brought in Ramsey for Fab and Matic for Iwobi already, might just sweat it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,006 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

patmac wrote:
    Sorry don't have 4 fit defenders, have brought in Ramsey for Fab and Matic for Iwobi already, might just sweat it out.

Ask fpl for a special dispensation to play 1 of your keepers outfield. *L*

Play your 3 fit ones and a 4th injured. Sure if they weren't injured theys probably only score 0 or 1 point, might even cost you a - 1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

Are Ben Davis and walker peters likely to lose their place soon, I'm considering getting either in for danillo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Tylerdurex wrote: »
    Are Ben Davis and walker peters likely to lose their place soon, I'm considering getting either in for danillo

Trippier will replace walker-peters soon.

Davies depends on Rose, he should be fit soon but no telling when he will return unless he patches things up with Poch. Also Spurs could well sign someone.

Decided on Zaha to RLC.

Gives me 2.5m change.

Walters and Gabbiadini have another week to impress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Will gabbiadni start this week though?

patmac wrote:

If today's reports are true zaha is out for 4 weeks
    Fabregas back next week for tough fixtures and possibly babyako back
    It's Defo worth a hit
    Allied with the others a WC needs to be so considered
    You will be bleeding value

begbysback wrote: »

If I hear before the weekend that he doesn't start I can take a -4, have 9.5 to upgrade.

• Advertisement

begbysback wrote: »

I'm hoping they go with both him and Austin this weekend like in some of preseason, I'm selling Gabbi in my main team, but keeping Austin in my Draft team. But only working on hunches. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Mhkytarian and Mounie

Or

Mooy and firmino?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Zaha out for a few weeks has me thinking Mata could be worth a shot. Could go RLC but thinking of moving away from Palace players.

How did Mata play at the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Fromvert wrote: »
    Zaha out for a few weeks has me thinking Mata could be worth a shot. Could go RLC but thinking of moving away from Palace players.

How did Mata play at the weekend?

Got into great positions, played in some great balls,good block by Hart to stop a goal and he laid one on a plate for Lukaku which was blocked.

Hazard and Bakayoko pictured in training for Chelsea today https://t.co/FEqeC0Sazf

DANGER
    Bye bye cesc
    Thanks for nothing

Zaha missed training too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mhkytarian and Mounie

Or

Mooy and firmino?
    Mooy and Firmino will get more points longer term. Miki will be rotated and Mounie will likely fade away. Mooy and Firmino will start all games when fit and are main players in their teams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

zerks wrote: »
    Got into great positions, played in some great balls,good block by Hart to stop a goal and he laid one on a plate for Lukaku which was blocked.

Thanks! I'll 99% roll with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Mooy and Firmino will get more points longer term. Miki will be rotated and Mounie will likely fade away. Mooy and Firmino will start all games when fit and are main players in their teams

So Mooy is pretty nailed?
    Cheers pal. Think I'll roll with that

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

With all this talk of Mooy a nice team name might be...Oh Mee Oh Mooy.

Your such a good LUKing womané

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

..or Mooy Mooy Mooy Deli Alli

• Advertisement
Advertisement