Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Students - Maths Refresher Courses

Options
  • 11-08-2017 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone ever done the optional mature student maths refresher courses? They are the week before the Mature Student Orientation.

I wasn't going to bother but since I'm doing nothing I said might as well take the free opportunity.

Basically I'm starting this thread to hear peoples experiences and opinions. How are the classes taught(as in are they lectures or more interactive?), is there even much of an uptake from students?, are they hard/easy, a waste of time or very useful?

The one I'm doing is the Maths/Statistics refresher course for those commencing Economics, Psychology, Sociology and Social Policy etc.

Advertisement