Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel contract early

Options
  • 11-08-2017 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Im currently on a 24 months broadband, tv and phone package, 40 for first 18 months then 80 thereafter. Its due to end january or feb next year. I don't want the tele (asked in the beginning for just broadband) and have never used the landline, don't even have a home 
    phone. Id like to cancel the contract early and switch to just broadband either with you guys or elsewhere, wherever i can get the cheapest deal. What are my options here? Plus 80 euros is crucifying me every month, i just can't afford it anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Mindset wrote: »
    Im currently on a 24 months broadband, tv and phone package, 40 for first 18 months then 80 thereafter. Its due to end january or feb next year. I don't want the tele (asked in the beginning for just broadband) and have never used the landline, don't even have a home 
    phone. Id like to cancel the contract early and switch to just broadband either with you guys or elsewhere, wherever i can get the cheapest deal. What are my options here? Plus 80 euros is crucifying me every month, i just can't afford it anymore.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling some of your services. Can you PM me your account number please?

- Adam

Advertisement