Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacement tent pole set

Options
  • 12-08-2017 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Went camping this week & when taking out the tent I realised the poles are missing. Must have been misplaced while moving house.
    The tent is a Coleman Lakeside 4 deluxe. I have contacted Coleman but they said they can't supply them for my tent. I've sent a few mails to online camping stores but haven't heard anything back yet.
    I can't find any details on the types of poles I would need either. I know they were a mix of regular and steel poles but I don't know lengths of thicknesses I would need.
    Would anybody know where I might get a replacement set or any details about the pole types to source generic replacements?

Comments

Advertisement