Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues Anon problem

Options
  • 12-08-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi, I do not have an option to start a thread in PI unless logged in. I am using Windows 10, have tried on Chrome and Explorer, no difference. I am in the UK. How can I rectify - I am happy to have someone else post anonymously on my behalf? I have it typed and could send via PM.
    Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

First, I'm moving this thread to the Helpdesk as that is the correct place.

Secondly, can you confirm that you have followed the instructions as laid out in the Personal issues forum charter?

If you're still not able to post, can you grab a screen shot of what you see when not logged in?

EDIT: sorry, I should have noticed this earlier. You say that you're in the U.K. I'm afraid it's not possible to post anonymously from IP addresses outside Ireland. We had to implement this in order to manage spam.

In this case, I am happy for you to create a second account for once-off use. Make sure to close the account once you have finished discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement