Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaulmoylestown Pond

Options
  • 12-08-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Would anyone be able to give me the contact details for the people who give you permission to fish at Gaulmoylestown Pond outside Mullingar.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭fourmations

madpodz wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to give me the contact details for the people who give you permission to fish at Gaulmoylestown Pond outside Mullingar.

Cheers

Its members only nowadays, although you can fish their open matches which are on most Sundays, I think they will also take bookings from clubs if you can fill the place, rgds

• Registered Users Posts: 7 madpodz

Its members only nowadays, although you can fish their open matches which are on most Sundays, I think they will also take bookings from clubs if you can fill the place, rgds

how can I find out more about open matches? Any contact details? Website, phone number anything?

Advertisement