Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogtra

Options
  • 12-08-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi folks. could any one tell me if the dogtra pathfinder got from usa will it work here in Ireland? I nearly had garmin astro bought from cabellas they said it would work, lucky I checked garmin Europe rang yesterday, unit most definitely will not work, cant find any info against pathfinder any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭DR6.5

new garmin dog tracking units.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/cIntoSports-c10342-p1.html

couple of friends use the garmin astro 320. as far as i know you cant load the maps because there blocked.

the new atemos will allow you to add maps and satellite imagery.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Gonehawking

I also got onto Garmin to see if I could order some GPS/training collars but they told me they are not allowed to be used in Ireland, does anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bud2000

it might be something to do with frequency not eu reg , iwould like to know would us models of garmin, dogtra, spotdog work here ,or is it just an excuse to double the price, lot of money to shell out if they don't work

Advertisement