Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible Connection!

Options
  • 12-08-2017 8:59pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago, our normally reliable and fast internet started cutting out frequently so I got in contact with Eir and it turns out that the last bill wasn't paid and this was affecting the broadband.
    So bill was paid asap. The internet only got worse so I contacted them again and they said their was a fault with the line and that a engineer would be called out.

That was done, engineer called to the house, ran tests and zero faults. He even replaced the connection box on the wall just because he felt that any error might come from that.

Still brutal now after a few days 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Yakult wrote: »
    Hi,

About 3 weeks ago, our normally reliable and fast internet started cutting out frequently so I got in contact with Eir and it turns out that the last bill wasn't paid and this was affecting the broadband.
    So bill was paid asap. The internet only got worse so I contacted them again and they said their was a fault with the line and that a engineer would be called out.

That was done, engineer called to the house, ran tests and zero faults. He even replaced the connection box on the wall just because he felt that any error might come from that.

Still brutal now after a few days 
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your broadband service. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your broadband service. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

Sent!

Hi there,

- Adam

Sent!
    Thanks, I'll go through my PM's shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam

Thanks, I'll go through my PM's shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam

Thank you!

Like I know it's nothing to do with the connection or line so something is up with my account

- Adam

Thank you!

Like I know it's nothing to do with the connection or line so something is up with my account
    I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Any update? Has disconnected since, multiple times.

Any update? Has disconnected since, multiple times.
    I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

Advertisement