Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxing in Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a waxing salon in Dublin. Somewhere that uses lycon wax. Must be in the city centre or Drumcondra.

Would greatly appreciate any recs :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Brazilia for lycon :) little bit more expensive but worth it. Wax and the city are hard to beat for waxing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 411

Would also recommend Brazilia! They're brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thank you both so much. I will check them out.

Do either of you know, do they double dip?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 411

No they don't! I have gone to Maria there a few times before and she is great!

411 wrote: »
    No they don't! I have gone to Maria there a few times before and she is great!
    Thank you so much :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Danielle was my waxer, no double dipping

• Registered Users Posts: 16,004 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Double dip :)

Double-Dips-Single__99381.1282189936.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

Ah no seriously what is double dip?

Seve OB wrote: »
    Double dip :)

tYy6GN

Ah no seriously what is double dip?
    http://stellar.ie/beauty/heres-why-double-dipping-at-the-salon-is-gross-and-can-cause-you-harm/3913

That article explains it better than I can :o

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

I use Wax in the City on South William St, they don't take appointments, just walk in and you'll be seen pretty quickly!
    If I remember correctly its 32e for a Brazilian. The girls are really good, they have to be fully trained to be able to work for the "Wax in the City" brand.

Advertisement