Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Callaghan's Garage

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

The road has finally been re-opened! We can once more drive straight up and down the Ballyhooley Road. We can even turn right from the estate to get to the shops...

OK - the waterworks are still ongoing and the garage still hasn't been finished, but the end is in sight. Another couple of weeks, I'd say.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

The no entry sign is still by the glen turn off though.

ofcork wrote: »
    The no entry sign is still by the glen turn off though.

I didn't see that. I was able to come down the Ballyhooley Rd, turn off at the Glen, go to Leitrim St. I came back the same way, continuing to Dunnes. Traffic was going in BOTH directions...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

I wonder did they ever get the guy driving down the wrong way on the foothpath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

Gamb!t wrote: »
    I wonder did they ever get the guy driving down the wrong way on the foothpath ?

I'm not sure if its the same person but I was on the 207 bus when a lady driver was coming down the wrong way and stopped right in front of the bus.

Instead of reversing back and swinging around she drove down a good bit down the footpath.
    I've no idea what happened afterwards, as the traffic would have blocked her from getting to the junction.

This was on the 5th of march just before lunch time.

The people on the bus weren't happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Can anyone tell me what the drive thru is for here? Is it for Supermacs or the pizza place?

No idea, I'm afriad. I haven't been in there yet, but my husband has. It's not clear...

Mind you - On a separate note. The place lights up like a Christmas tree at night! The lights are seriously bright. There'll be a run on blackout curtains and blinds on the estate I'd say! :pac:

Advertisement