Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power Roulette

Options
  • 12-08-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm still new to gambling so please excuse me if any of my questions are silly.I recently started playing roulette on Paddy Power and with a very good strategy I'm easily making >200€ per few hours. My main question is that if there's any cap on how much I can make and do PP have any ways in which they can restrict me because it seems unrealistic to me that I will keep earning this much for much longer...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Yeah just keep doing it. You will restrict yourself when you end up giving it all back to them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

any money you have made so far withdraw it now,cos I can guarantee you will lose it all otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

How much for your strategy?????? I want to buy it so baaad!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

I m calling bull**** . House edge is 2.7 % so you re not making 200 per hour over any decent length

• Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Never played it.
    How does it work, the game that is .

• Advertisement

Guys what I'm currently doing is keeping the profit seperate from my original stake so that I don't end up losing what I've made. I've been going for over a week now and it's working very well for me so all I want to know is if they have methods of restricting me.

So 200 per hour over a week = Mucho dollar
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

There is no system in roulette,it is 100% random,ive seen black come out 18 times in a row once

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

I m calling bull**** . House edge is 2.7 % so you re not making 200 per hour over any decent length

It's not really per hour, it's more like per day but I only spend a few hours doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

I could definitely go for a lot more than 200/300 a day but I don't want to get cocky and then end up losing it all so I'm keeping it low for now.

Anyway.
    They might restrict you in the long term if you keep pulling money from them. Iv never been in that position unfortunately but have heard of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

If Garry Kasparov failed to beat the computer (a couple of decades ago), I very much doubt 'UnknownEntity' will be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

OP you are just on a lucky run at the moment ,call it beginners luck.

I agree with others saying just quit while you are ahead , but to answer your question no paddypower wont restrict you because you are winning or raising the stakes ,if anything you would be more likely to start winning the "competitions " they run for trips away and such than get restricted while playing online roulette .

shamrock55 wrote: »
    There is no system in roulette,it is 100% random,ive seen black come out 18 times in a row once

I played a game online just now for fun. I kept on red, landed black every time, I went through a fictional 1000 in few minutes. Put last bet on black, landed red. All fixed to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 82,777 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is it virtual roulette or the real deal?

Take a screen shot and show me you're winning .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

If Garry Kasparov failed to beat the computer (a couple of decades ago), I very much doubt 'UnknownEntity' will be able to.

He beat Deep Blue in the first match though. And Garry's coming out of retirement to play a rapid & blitz tournament next week. Well worth a watch.

Absoluvely wrote: »
    He beat Deep Blue in the first match though. And Garry's coming out of retirement to play a rapid & blitz tournament next week. Well worth a watch.

But the modern RNG machines will crunch math floating-points in miliseconds specially levered to draw in tailored playing styles devised by behavioral analysis.

i.e. OP thinks he's doing well and has a 'system', if it's his 1st week, I'd (speculate) that maybe he will do well as the 'system' might be possibly designed to suggest that scenario to him/her, to maybe create specific behaviorism and thus habit.

Garry wouldn't have a chance against something like Deepmind (apollo AI). It recently beat a champion in 'go' using deep learning. Go makes chess look like tiddleywinks.

Then there is the new Quantum chips, one is due out for pedestrian use in November, handy for Excel worksheets and such like.

But the modern RNG machines will crunch math floating-points in miliseconds specially levered to draw in tailored playing styles devised by behavioral analysis.

i.e. OP thinks he's doing well and has a 'system', if it's his 1st week maybe he will do well as the 'system' might be possibly designed to suggest that scenario.

Garry wouldn't have a chance against something like Deepmind (apollo AI). It recently beat a champion in 'go' using deep learning. Go makes chess look like tiddleywinks.

Then there is the new Quantum chips, one is due out for pedestrian use in November, handy for Excel worksheets and such like.

lads,
    back to the pp roulette please

Autochange wrote: »
    lads,
    back to the pp roulette please

ok, but you do know it most likely runs off a RNG?

ok, but you do know it most likely runs off a RNG?

no I did not. Im not sure what it runs off and wouldnt understand it either.

• Advertisement

Absoluvely wrote: »

OverHead1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

lol,  I love this. Its what makes it so easy to make money betting cause in reality you are up against people like the OP. Roulette = fixed odds.  You absolutly CANNOT BEAT  fixed odds, period.  I don't care what your system is,  you are what they call,  on the right side of varience. Try this.  Find the avg odds of the event you are betting on.  if its say 5.0 then multiply this by 1000 which gives you 5000.  At these odds this is the number of times you must make the bet to have a +/-5% accuracy of what your profit may or may not be.  Do it 10,000 times and you are within 2.5% of actual returns.  This is just an approximation so not exact by any means. So lets see .... backing Red each bet .. odds 2.0,  do this 4000 times and if your profit is say 3% or higher  then you can be almost 100% certain you have something because your are within 2.5% of actual figure.  Then and only then you can pick your retirement date right now ...LMAO.  Of course,  when you do stumble on this utopia betting system then Paddy will just kick you out.  My advice to you ... Please, Please stop what you are doing cause all you are doing is paying for the Leather interior upgrade in Breon Corcoran's next Mercedes. If you don't know who he is then google his name.
    Dudes like this are all over the place and when you show them a means to actually make money you get a blank WTF response.  Heres my plug ... I have just started a Twitter page with Each way horse racing tips  ( All verifiable as you have tweet time stamps )   https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057779571?fuid=0 I might get tired of putting them up at any point but so far I havn't.  Havn't had a single person even challenge/respond to results to date so either 1. No one is bothered reading a silly thread,   2.Everyone is making far more than 30% profit with their betting so are not interested. 3.People don't understand what 30% profit actually amounts to.
    Either way profits are off the scale, take it what ever way you want but making money is even more fun when your sharing the love !!   Hon Mayo .....

Advertisement