Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bullying

• 13-08-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Have a stiuation which started years ago and has escalated.
    My daughter now 9 will play with any kid.
    When she was 5 or 6 and we started to let her play out in the street (cul de sac) she made a friend immediately however soon afterwards another girl be came involved - lives directly opposite her friend, this childs mother began ring fencing her friend and ensuring they played togther to the exclusion of my child..it usually happens by that child inviting my daughters friend in to her house and the mother then excluding my daughter. Horrible. My daughtet wrote a letter to this child and made he feelings clear (never realised her hanf writing at the time was so good ..or that she could spell so well ..especially swear words ... she was 6 at the time.

Lately however my daughter and her friend have been playing togther more and more and her friends mother has had an argument with the other childs mother in the last 5 days.
    The friend plays with both.

This has lead to the rival childs mother telling all of the other kids my child is a weirdo.
    She has called her a bitch/f***ing bitch and to get up our end of the road.
    Everytime my daughter plays with anothet child on the road she sends her daughter over and pulls that child back to her garden.

My missus had had a heated discussion with the rival childs mother whos friend got involved (scummy family jail time etc think they can do what they like 'cos they were here first. I'm a big biker & dont take that kind ****.) Missus read them their pedigrees without saying anything libellous or slanderous.

Last evening my daughter called for a friend across the road. The rival childs 14 year old cousin whose staying with them sees this and she and rival child come down the road and take the other child away.
    So my daughter gwt her bike and cycles around to another friends house.

The rival child accompanied by her cousin follow her and turn up outside this girls house asking her to come play with them.
    To which She (who dosent know then) replied no my daughters her friend not them.

Gobsmacked that someone has educated a 7/8 year old to do this, to conduct this level of bitchery.
    The mother has to be behind this as I cant see how a 7/8 year old can be so toxic.

What do you do.

My missus asked the rival child if this is her mother why shes doing this.

Her mothers reaction has been to tell the cops, obviously made something up.
    I dont have a problem with them i can work with them to sort this get her done for wasing police time. However this jelous devious individual seems determined to damage my daughter.

I'm thinking of suing her.
    Getting a barring order etc.

Advertisement