Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Club - Roller Disco - late 70s

Options
  • 13-08-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was talking to a guy in the pub last night and I mentioned Roller Disco in the TV Club on Harcourt Street. He disputed that the TV Club ever had roller disco. I tried to search "on the line" (!) but can find no mention of it at all, at all.
    Bail me out here if you can....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Maybe ask in this thread too, the first posts are old, but there were people posting in it recently.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055512855

Top Hat in dun laoghaire was a venue for gigs and was a rollerskate place.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

I used to go every Wed as it was only a quid in including the hire of the skates.It was so narrow that if you went too fast on the turns you'd fly off and hit the seats that faced the floor.The upstairs was also open that over looked the floor .I heard Brass in pocket by The pretenders there for the first time which was 1980 or 81

Advertisement