Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child seat (and possibly bike too)

Options
  • 13-08-2017 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Probably left it a bit too late in the Summer, but think it's time to get the baby (14 months) into a bike seat. Obviously I've Googled and will do some more research, but just looking for any tips or experience anyone can offer?

Current daily bike is a canyon roadlite. I don't think this is suitable for fixing a baby seat to? It doesn't have eyelets anyway and I think I'd rather go with something 'rack' style mounted than clipped onto the seat tube. What sort of bike is the best here? A heavy tourer type?

Thanks very much!

Edit : Its been over 5 years since I used the bike to work scheme. Can this be used with online retailers?

Comments

Advertisement