Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any bike shops open on Sunday in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 13-08-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Need an inner tube..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

rowanh wrote: »
    Need an inner tube..

Halfords

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

2wheel on south William st will be open

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

I think 360 cycles in Clontarf are open on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

Think Bike in Rathmines and that little shop beside the hospice on Harold's Cross Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

Thanks for the responses, I had a walk about just before anyone answered and didn't see anything. I am pretty sure 2 wheels is closed on Sunday or else they open very late as i went there previously to get something and it was shut. The rest were a bit far, Dublin bikes again tomorrow it is..

Rowan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

koutoubia wrote: »
    I think 360 cycles in Clontarf are open on Sunday

Just don't try and rob anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

rowanh wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses, I had a walk about just before anyone answered and didn't see anything. I am pretty sure 2 wheels is closed on Sunday or else they open very late as i went there previously to get something and it was shut. The rest were a bit far, Dublin bikes again tomorrow it is..

Rowan
    They open at 12, the only Sundays they close are bank holiday weekends

Advertisement