Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard thread 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The only way I'd own pogba would be if he was on pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Why? Did you see the first half against Leicester? He's getting a lot of chances this season compared to last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

He probably will be from now on (or until he misses one)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Why? Did you see the first half against Leicester? He's getting a lot of chances this season compared to last.
    Yeah. As I already said, if we get Juve Pogba, then it's a deceptive defensive mid (like Yaya in his best years) who bombs forward a lot and a 8 goals 10 assist £8.0 mid (à la David Silva stats-wise).

Mkhytarian is United playmaker but he may be the assist's assister guy sometimes. Again it's the same debate than the one we had between David Silva & Yaya Touré.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

First half-proper mess around with a wildcard team and I've come out with the below:

Foster/Elliot

Jones/Davies/Cedric/Lejeune/£4.0m

Salah/Pogba/Alli/Brady/£4.5m

Lukaku/Kane/Chicarito

Goalkeepers: Pulisball looks to have made a return and only for a defensive mix-up against Stoke at the weekend they'd have gone 3 for 3 in clean sheets to open the season. Their fixtures remain pretty good through gameweek 9. Fabianski is a strong consideration at the same price with better fixtures and a solid defensive opening to the season, but I'd be more confident in Pulis long-term. Eliott could be any £4.0m but he's playing and it's doubtful Newcastle will sign a keeper before the deadline at this stage so it makes sense. Newcastle also have excellent defensive fixtures so he also gives me an out on Foster the odd week if necessary.

Defenders: Jones and Bailly have struck up a brilliant partnership and Jones has been in exceptional form to start the season. It is hard to see him losing his place but injury does need to be monitored. At just £5m and with 5 out of his next 7 fixtures looking very positive for returns, he's in. Davies has been one of the most creative assets in the game this season and could easily have had 3 assists last time out against Burnley to add to his opening salvo at Newcastle. Danny Rose will ultimately end up taking his place despite his rant in the press, but he's not expected back until the end of September at the earliest. It could be nearer GW10 before he's back fully fit. By then, I think Davies will have given me a coupe of double figure returns and I'll re-assess at that point. Southampton haven't looked too sharp going forward, but Pelligrino has been as advertised at the back and Cedric is a nailed on option who has also been unlucky not to provide any attacking returns yet. Yoshida and Stephens are at risk to the new signing and the possible return of van Dijk, whereas Bertrand is £0.5m more expensive. As mentioned with Elliot, Newcastle have excellent fixtures from a defensive viewpoint, and Lejeune comes in at the bargain price of £4.4m.

Midfield: Not too much explanation needed here. I'm a big fan of Salah and was surprised at just how many efforts in the box he has had this season, despite only coming on as a sub against Palace. Liverpool attacking coverage in some form seems essential despite their upcoming fixture list and a mountain of games in a short period, and hopefully Salah is at the back of the queue for rotation after his rest against Palace. At £9m, he's £0.6m cheaper than Mane. Alli is Alli and has improved all of his attacking numbers so far this season. Pogba, I'm admittedly still not hugely sure on long-term, but I'll ride out his impressive opening and he is having so many efforts on goal. I love Brady's baseline stats and it appears that he is essentially a playmaker for Burnley now as well as being on set pieces. They have tough away games, but their home games are: CRY HUD WHU NEW SWA WAT STK :eek: At £5.5m, a cheap 4th midfielder to allow me to keep Kane up front, and a huge differential, I'll give it a go.

Attack: Lukaku needs no explanation. I'm still in shock that Kane has blanked through 3 weeks. With the chances he has had and the amount of touches and strikes in the box, he literally could have had 6 goals. As I'm on the wildcard, he's out at the moment and I'm hoping to bring him back a little cheaper, but I think I'm going to stick with him. The chances have to start going in soon and he has to revert to the mean soon, doesn't he? West Ham are a shambles but Chicarito is still getting chances and while I wouldn't touch them defensively, they have very promising fixtures (HUD, wba, TOT, SWA, bur, BHA, cpl) from an attacking viewpoint. At that price point, I don't really fancy anyone else apart from Abraham, who I did strongly consider but the rumour is that Swansea will bring in Bony if Llorente departs and therefore he won't be guaranteed to play every week. Chicarito will.

As I said, it's a bit of a rough mess around, but what do you think? :)

• Advertisement

Its just the way I play the game. I always prefer my mids to be in the attacking positions behind the front 3. Salah,mane,mkhi,Sanchez,Pedro, alli etc. It backfires on me at times as I'd ignore a Ramsey and yaya type run for very long. He is getting forward more but I'd want him on pens to consider him at this stage. Would need to see how he lines up fares out in some of the tougher upcoming games.

Its just the way I play the game. I always prefer my mids to be in the attacking positions behind the front 3. Salah,mane,mkhi,Sanchez,Pedro, alli etc. It backfires on me at times as I'd ignore a Ramsey and yaya type run for very long. He is getting forward more but I'd want him on pens to consider him at this stage. Would need to see how he lines up fares out in some of the tougher upcoming games.

I know what you mean and I usually pick the same type of attacking midfielders but Pogbas position on paper is not reflected in where he actually plays in reality otherwise he'd be scoring around the same as Matic. He's had a lot more shots inside and outside the box than Mkhi so I wouldn't read too much into his deeper position. Maybe he won't be as effective against the good teams but both of them are great picks I think at ~8mil this season soI have both of them in my wild card team.

I know what you mean and I usually pick the same type of attacking midfielders but Pogbas position on paper is not reflected in where he actually plays in reality otherwise he'd be scoring around the same as Matic. He's had a lot more shots inside and outside the box than Mkhi so I wouldn't read too much into his deeper position. Maybe he won't be as effective against the good teams but both of them are great picks I think at ~8mil this season soI have both of them in my wild card team.
    I just think the way the games have panned out so far have suited pushing pogba on for the last 20 mins and that's when he is picking up the majority of his points. I'd like a bigger sample size and I think the next 3 are much more difficult than the previous 3 fixtures. Him on pens would be a gamechanger for me though. I presume you are going without lukaku something I'd consider if on wildcard.

Paully D wrote: »
    First half-proper mess around with a wildcard team and I've come out with the below:

Foster/Elliot

Lukaku/Kane/Chicarito

Goalkeepers: Pulisball looks to have made a return and only for a defensive mix-up against Stoke at the weekend they'd have gone 3 for 3 in clean sheets to open the season. Their fixtures remain pretty good through gameweek 9. Fabianski is a strong consideration at the same price with better fixtures and a solid defensive opening to the season, but I'd be more confident in Pulis long-term. Eliott could be any £4.0m but he's playing and it's doubtful Newcastle will sign a keeper before the deadline at this stage so it makes sense. Newcastle also have excellent defensive fixtures so he also gives me an out on Foster the odd week if necessary.

Defenders: Jones and Bailly have struck up a brilliant partnership and Jones has been in exceptional form to start the season. It is hard to see him losing his place but injury does need to be monitored. At just £5m and with 5 out of his next 7 fixtures looking very positive for returns, he's in. Davies has been one of the most creative assets in the game this season and could easily have had 3 assists last time out against Burnley to add to his opening salvo at Newcastle. Danny Rose will ultimately end up taking his place despite his rant in the press, but he's not expected back until the end of September at the earliest. It could be nearer GW10 before he's back fully fit. By then, I think Davies will have given me a coupe of double figure returns and I'll re-assess at that point. Southampton haven't looked too sharp going forward, but Pelligrino has been as advertised at the back and Cedric is a nailed on option who has also been unlucky not to provide any attacking returns yet. Yoshida and Stephens are at risk to the new signing and the possible return of van Dijk, whereas Bertrand is £0.5m more expensive. As mentioned with Elliot, Newcastle have excellent fixtures from a defensive viewpoint, and Lejeune comes in at the bargain price of £4.4m.

Midfield: Not too much explanation needed here. I'm a big fan of Salah and was surprised at just how many efforts in the box he has had this season, despite only coming on as a sub against Palace. Liverpool attacking coverage in some form seems essential despite their upcoming fixture list and a mountain of games in a short period, and hopefully Salah is at the back of the queue for rotation after his rest against Palace. At £9m, he's £0.6m cheaper than Mane. Alli is Alli and has improved all of his attacking numbers so far this season. Pogba, I'm admittedly still not hugely sure on long-term, but I'll ride out his impressive opening and he is having so many efforts on goal. I love Brady's baseline stats and it appears that he is essentially a playmaker for Burnley now as well as being on set pieces. They have tough away games, but their home games are: CRY HUD WHU NEW SWA WAT STK :eek: At £5.5m, a cheap 4th midfielder to allow me to keep Kane up front, and a huge differential, I'll give it a go.

Attack: Lukaku needs no explanation. I'm still in shock that Kane has blanked through 3 weeks. With the chances he has had and the amount of touches and strikes in the box, he literally could have had 6 goals. As I'm on the wildcard, he's out at the moment and I'm hoping to bring him back a little cheaper, but I think I'm going to stick with him. The chances have to start going in soon and he has to revert to the mean soon, doesn't he? West Ham are a shambles but Chicarito is still getting chances and while I wouldn't touch them defensively, they have very promising fixtures (HUD, wba, TOT, SWA, bur, BHA, cpl) from an attacking viewpoint. At that price point, I don't really fancy anyone else apart from Abraham, who I did strongly consider but the rumour is that Swansea will bring in Bony if Llorente departs and therefore he won't be guaranteed to play every week. Chicarito will.

I did a mock WC team and it's same as yours.

When Jones gets injured it's an easy swap over to another 5.0 defender. You could downgrade Cedric to Mee as he rotates with Lejune. It would leave you 0.5 itb.

That Lukaku peno miss would be the reason I'd pick Pogba over Mkhi as I'd expect him to be on penos now.

And I think that's the perfect front 3.

Edit - just seen you have Brady. Wouldn't be in my team. I'd have Chadli in there if he moves to Swansea or Gray if he gets his move to Bournemouth.

I just think the way the games have panned out so far have suited pushing pogba on for the last 20 mins and that's when he is picking up the majority of his points. I'd like a bigger sample size and I think the next 3 are much more difficult than the previous 3 fixtures. Him on pens would be a gamechanger for me though. I presume you are going without lukaku something I'd consider if on wildcard.

Yea no Lukaku for me. I'm probably going with Kane, Firmino and Chicharito. Going without Lukaku is a risk but I think Kane is the better player so wouldn't be captaining Lukaku much if I did have him. Also Jones, Mkhi and Pogba are all good value this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Foster/Elliot

Lukaku/Kane/Chicarito

A very well balanced side. I like Brady and think/hope he'll do well. I take it that leaves 0 in the bank ? You could look at Carrol for Swansea (if Bony comes he'll benefit from set piece delivery) and I'd take a look at Chalobah from Watford. This could potentially free up 1.0 m for you and allow you some flexibility in future gameweeks. e.g. if Rooney continues his initial form you could swap him in for Chich etc.

Are you tempted to put in Alonso when you're on a wild card ? Part of the reason I didn't go with him from the start was the fear of him not starting as Chelsea would buy a "proper" defender. I'll continue to keep an eye on the window but it doesn't seem like someone will be bought to oust Alonso. I'd consider using him as a 4th defender which was actually my 4th midfielder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Why are people droping Lukaku?

Why are people droping Lukaku?

It's complicated .... ;)

Personally I think most of us on here have been burned by him badly in the past at some time or other and there might be a subconscious part of us that is just not 100% comfortable captaining him.

With the news of Ibra re-signing it will also be interesting to see how that dynamic plays out and who will play in Europe in Premiership, but that's a little bit further down the road.

I suppose the big alternative option is to go Pog Mkhi Jones and it's hard to argue with the points potential of that 3 if they stay injury free and Mkhi doesn't get rotated too much. Personally I'd find it hard to argue with someone who went with Pogba Mkhi and Jones.

Although some people are promoting the idea of doubling/trippling up on Utd Defense as a good route also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Colking wrote: »
    It's complicated .... ;)

Personally I think most of us on here have been burned by him badly in the past at some time or other and there might be a subconscious part of us that is just not 100% comfortable captaining him.

With the news of Ibra re-signing it will also be interesting to see how that dynamic plays out and who will play in Europe in Premiership, but that's a little bit further down the road.

I suppose the big alternative option is to go Pog Mkhi Jones and it's hard to argue with the points potential of that 3 if they stay injury free and Mkhi doesn't get rotated too much. Personally I'd find it hard to argue with someone who went with Pogba Mkhi and Jones.

Although some people are promoting the idea of doubling/trippling up on Utd Defense as a good route also.

I don't buy it myself. I can see why people are considering it yes, and part of the argument is that he's probably only a Captaincy option in 3 of the next 8 gameweeks. But in that team he's capable of scoring double digits in any given game, and especially if he does so in one of those weeks when he's highly captained I don't think it's worth the risk.

He's looked sharp, his finishing has been good so unless his form dipped dramatically I think he's a guaranteed source of points and will only rise value wise.

It smacks of trying to be a little too clever to drop him now for me. I'd rather go with no United mid.

FHFC wrote: »
    I'd rather go with no United mid.

Is that
    No Utd mid so that you can have Lukaku ?
    Or no Utd mid to have Defense and Lukaku?
    Or no Utd mid at all because you prefer other mid options?

Personally I have Lukaku, Mhki and Jones from Day 1 and I'll probably stick with it for a while.

As I've said though I can understand why people are going 2 mids and a D or some other variation.

The fear of ownership % is definitely something owners of Lukaku would consider before selling and non owners would consider if looking at WC options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Is that
    No Utd mid so that you can have Lukaku ?
    Or no Utd mid to have Defense and Lukaku?
    Or no Utd mid at all because you prefer other mid options?

Personally I have Lukaku, Mhki and Jones from Day 1 and I'll probably stick with it for a while.

As I've said though I can understand why people are going 2 mids and a D or some other variation.

The fear of ownership % is definitely something owners of Lukaku would consider before selling and non owners would consider if looking at WC options

Just that if I had to go without one of the united options it'd be a mid I'd sacrifice before Lukaku. I have none atm, Jones and Lukaku, and I'm not getting one yet as I've other fish to fry. But ideally I'd like Mhkitaryan to go with the other 2.

But having missed their run so far I'm gonna wait and see how they get on in the tougher fixtures.

FHFC wrote: »
    I don't buy it myself. I can see why people are considering it yes, and part of the argument is that he's probably only a Captaincy option in 3 of the next 8 gameweeks. But in that team he's capable of scoring double digits in any given game, and especially if he does so in one of those weeks when he's highly captained I don't think it's worth the risk.

He's looked sharp, his finishing has been good so unless his form dipped dramatically I think he's a guaranteed source of points and will only rise value wise.

It smacks of trying to be a little too clever to drop him now for me. I'd rather go with no United mid.
    It depends on the structure of your team. I like spending money on attacking mids. I think there are loads of very good options in that area. I'd be happy with a premium striker for capt(lukaku or Kane, firmino, Hernandez type frontline to give me more money for mids. Some people like spending money on strikers and not as much as mids. I'm not on wildcard but if I was id be giving it big consideration. The thing that would hold me back is that lukaku will start all league games in this upcoming busy period .

You should never buy a player solely because everyone else has him so I don't even look at the ownership %. It's completely irrelevant at the start of the season especially. Just keep it simple and pick the team you think can pick up the most points. So for example for me it would be something like Pogba and Firmino or Atsu and Lukaku, I just think the former is the better option. Captain option comes into it but I'll go with Kane for now anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Foster/Elliot

Lukaku/Kane/Chicarito

Nice team, although it's interesting we have both chosen different routes for midfield. I fancy Eriksen over Alli, Mkhitaryan over Pogba, and Mane over Salah!

Also went with Firmino over Lukaku - I think the £3m difference is too big unless you plan on captaining Lukaku regularly, and with Kane in the team (despite current form) I think he will get the armband most weeks.

Thinking of using WC about 4 weeks before I had planned.

Current team -

Foster, Elliott

Stephens, Mee, Cedric, Hegazi, Long

KDB, Mooy, Salah, RLC, Carroll

Jesus, Lukaku, Kane

WC team -

Fabianski, Elliot

Alonso, Cedric, Hegazi, Mbemba, Long

Pogba, Alli, Salah, RLC, Carroll

Firmino, Morata, Kane

7 changes from current team. Think I'm happy to go without City cover as they look a mess and too much risk of rotation.

Mbemba is a worry if he loses his place as it leaves me with only 3 playing defenders.

My other choice is to take a -4 and swap out Stephens and KDB for Alonso and Pogba but I don't really want 2 United attackers.

Should also mention that my WC team uses all my funds so I'll have zero itb which means I'll have to do it before any further price changes.

Any thoughts ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thinking of using WC about 4 weeks before I had planned.

Current team -

Foster, Elliott

Stephens, Mee, Cedric, Hegazi, Long

KDB, Mooy, Salah, RLC, Carroll

Jesus, Lukaku, Kane

WC team -

Fabianski, Elliot

Alonso, Cedric, Hegazi, Mbemba, Long

Pogba, Alli, Salah, RLC, Carroll

Firmino, Morata, Kane

7 changes from current team. Think I'm happy to go without City cover as they look a mess and too much risk of rotation.

Mbemba is a worry if he loses his place as it leaves me with only 3 playing defenders.

My other choice is to take a -4 and swap out Stephens and KDB for Alonso and Pogba but I don't really want 2 United attackers.

Should also mention that my WC team uses all my funds so I'll have zero itb which means I'll have to do it before any further price changes.

Any thoughts ?

Mbemba will lose his place
    Possibly even next week
    Hegazi could also do then you are down to 2.......these questions sand a few more will have answers by the end of next gameweek. The following gamweek also starts on a Friday night so I'd wait until then

I probably would sell Stephens this week just in case both himself and hegazi lose their place

km79 wrote: »
    Mbemba will lose his place
    Possibly even next week
    Hegazi could also do then you are down to 2.......these questions sand a few more will have answers by the end of next gameweek. The following gamweek also starts on a Friday night so I'd wait until then

I probably would sell Stephens this week just in case both himself and hegazi lose their place

Yeah. Was hoping Mbemba impressed enough to keep his place.

I do think Hegazi will keep his place for the season.

The other option is safe first teamers in a WC team -

Fabianski, Elliott

Alonso, Jones, Cedric, Hegazi, Long or Mbemba

Pogba, Salah, Alli, Richarlison, Carroll or RLC

Kane, Firmino, Chicharito

Leaves 0.4m itb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Fabianski, Elliott

Leaves 0.4m itb

Solid looking team
    The obvious risk being no lukaku at 60% ownership
    Tbh I can see myself going without him when United's fixtures turn
    But not yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Fabianski, Elliott

Leaves 0.4m itb

With Carroll and RLC are you going 433? If so you'll likely have a non-player in Mbemba or Long and you're relying on one of the two cheapie mids as first sub. I'm going 433 with my WC but will have five sure starters in defence.

With Carroll and RLC are you going 433? If so you'll likely have a non-player in Mbemba or Long and you're relying on one of the two cheapie mids as first sub. I'm going 433 with my WC but will have five sure starters in defence.

It's RLC or Carroll.

I'll only be carrying one non playing 4.0m defender which is fairly normal.

I could play 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 depending on if I fancy Hegazi or Richarlison on any given week. So my first sub would be the one I'm not playing. With Carroll or RLC (depending which I go for) being second sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

One thing to keep in mind is that a full 15-man playing squad should be everyone's aim on a wildcard with the hectic Christmas schedule this season. 10 gameweeks in the space of 38 days, there will be lots of rotation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thanks for the feedback on my team, guys.
    PVA wrote: »
    Nice team, although it's interesting we have both chosen different routes for midfield. I fancy Eriksen over Alli, Mkhitaryan over Pogba, and Mane over Salah!

Also went with Firmino over Lukaku - I think the £3m difference is too big unless you plan on captaining Lukaku regularly, and with Kane in the team (despite current form) I think he will get the armband most weeks.

Really is a toss of a coin on Eriksen/Alli, Mane/Salah and Mkhitaryan/Pogba. I think all 6 players will supply a steady amount of points, especially if Pogba now gets penalties, but probably just a case of picking one or the other and sticking with them as there will be weeks when one scores big and the other blanks and vice-versa.
    I did a mock WC team and it's same as yours.

When Jones gets injured it's an easy swap over to another 5.0 defender. You could downgrade Cedric to Mee as he rotates with Lejune. It would leave you 0.5 itb.

That Lukaku peno miss would be the reason I'd pick Pogba over Mkhi as I'd expect him to be on penos now.

And I think that's the perfect front 3.

Edit - just seen you have Brady. Wouldn't be in my team. I'd have Chadli in there if he moves to Swansea or Gray if he gets his move to Bournemouth.
    A very well balanced side. I like Brady and think/hope he'll do well. I take it that leaves 0 in the bank ? You could look at Carrol for Swansea (if Bony comes he'll benefit from set piece delivery) and I'd take a look at Chalobah from Watford. This could potentially free up 1.0 m for you and allow you some flexibility in future gameweeks. e.g. if Rooney continues his initial form you could swap him in for Chich etc.

Are you tempted to put in Alonso when you're on a wild card ? Part of the reason I didn't go with him from the start was the fear of him not starting as Chelsea would buy a "proper" defender. I'll continue to keep an eye on the window but it doesn't seem like someone will be bought to oust Alonso. I'd consider using him as a 4th defender which was actually my 4th midfielder.

Yep, 0 in the bank with that team.

I'd never be tempted with Carroll or Chalobah as a 4th midfielder to be honest. I think they are just 2 points 9 weeks out of 10 type FPL players whereas Brady has a lot more FPL potential in terms of point scoring.

Alonso is tempting and if I wasn't going with Kane I'd probably serious consider him (with Firmino in Kane's place), but I think my defenders will score enough with their upcoming fixtures in terms of clean sheets to keep me ticking over at the back and I'm at a stage now where Kane is a differential for me in my main leagues and I want to stick with him. He will explode and go on a run very soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Alonso is tempting and if I wasn't going with Kane I'd probably serious consider him (with Firmino in Kane's place), but I think my defenders will score enough with their upcoming fixtures in terms of clean sheets to keep me ticking over at the back and I'm at a stage now where Kane is a differential for me in my main leagues and I want to stick with him. He will explode and go on a run very soon.

So you would always go for Lukaku over Kane then, even assuming he loses pen duty? Captaincy potential is a big factor in players above £11m imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Forster/Elliot
    Lowe Jones Hegazi /Rangel Mbemba
    Pogba Eirksen Mkhitaryan Mooy /Carroll
    Aguero Kane Firmino.

Kane and Aguero seem to be differentials for now and will rake in the points, Firmino on penos and is a huge threat and no brainer really.
    Pogba potenial on pens and seems to be firing off alot more shots than last season decent form.Eirkson cert for points on set pieces ,Mkhitaryan looks like to be living up to his Germany stats Mooy cheap and good form,Carroll starter bench fodder.
    Back line taking a hit with 3 starters but potential for high return need to change Mbemba as he might be injured.

I think Aguero over Lukaku could play out well playing 2 United mids as alot of the attack goes through them,City midfield is difficult to pick and Aguero wont play every minute but I expect him to get alot.

Thoughts and improvements ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Currently on

Foster Elliot
    Mee Jones Naughton Cedric Schindler
    Mkhi Eriksen Mahrez RLC Carroll
    Kane Lukaku Firmino

Main question marks are:
    Keep Firmino or downgrade to Chicarito
    Swap Mahrez and one of the cheap mids to two mid priced options.

Thoughts?

Advertisement