Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High End Frame? Creaky BB? Have a look....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

So we're to believe HongFu/DengFu is a better bicycle manufacturer than Cervelo, Boardman, or Cannondale? What was the sample size? As a fan of Look bikes I should feel delighted, but I'm really just confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    So we're to believe HongFu/DengFu is a better bicycle manufacturer than Cervelo, Boardman, or Cannondale?
    Why would you hold an opinion one way or another, without evidence?

Lumen wrote: »
    Why would you hold an opinion one way or another, without evidence?

I don't have an opinion, I asked a question. I'm not quite sure what you're driving at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

What was the sample size?.
    SAmple size as in the amount of frames used? He says in the comments it was 200.

minimum 12 of each, On Cannondale it was 34, on Boardman it was 48. Unfortunately my local bike shop is not a trek supplier otherwise I would have added them

Ah, well to be fair that could account for some level of deviation between bike manufacturers. I doubt many LBS have that many Time or Look bikes around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I don't have an opinion, I asked a question. I'm not quite sure what you're driving at.
    Ah right, OK. Well I guess the assertion is only that they tend to have better fitting bottom brackets.

It's a very bold claim though. I'd like to know how the samples were selected.

Advertisement