Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big boat in Kenmare bay right now!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

So what?

People on big boats probably deserve a break too, leave um at it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

So what?

People on big boats probably deserve a break too, leave um at it.

Absolutely nothing, if you aren't imterested why bother commenting and allow other people who may be interested to appreciate the comment.

I just posted it in case anyone was interested in looking out of their window and seeing a particularly large and valuable super yacht sailing down the bay (obviously only of use to people in the area/with a sea view/or like us a private beach) :D

monkeynuz wrote: »

Glad to see ye like my new toy.

Plenty of hookers and drugs on board, PM me here and I'll allow ye pull alongside and haul ye up the gangway...

Absolutely nothing, if you aren't imterested why bother commenting and allow other people who may be interested to appreciate the comment.

I just posted it in case anyone was interested in looking out of their window and seeing a particularly large and valuable super yacht sailing down the bay (obviously only of use to people in the area/with a sea view/or like us a private beach) :D

Get a life.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Get a life.

I have, and a very good one at that :D

can a moderator please close this thread as obviously it has only served to annoy someone and it was only meant to be interesting for any one so inclined, after all the Irish examiner saw fit to mention it last week so thought people might be interested to know it was in Kenmare bay, but all it has done is stir up yet more jealousy in people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Get a life.

I wish I could anti-thank posts like this.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Get a life.

Please be civil. Don't post if you have nothing to contribute. The OP posted something that may be of interest to others.. if it doesn't then just ignore & move along. Mod

I have, and a very good one at that :D

can a moderator please close this thread as obviously it has only served to annoy someone and it was only meant to be interesting for any one so inclined, after all the Irish examiner saw fit to mention it last week so thought people might be interested to know it was in Kenmare bay, but all it has done is stir up yet more jealousy in people.

monkeynuz, if all you can decipher from my post is annoyance and jealousy then may I respectfully suggest you appreciate your private beach a tad more and not let the passing boats cause you stress.
    Kind regards,
    Rows Grower.

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Please be civil. Don't post if you have nothing to contribute. The OP posted something that may be of interest to others.. if it doesn't then just ignore & move along. Mod

I am civil, and I am offended at your insinuation that I am not.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I am civil, and I am offended at your insinuation that I am not.

You told someone to 'get a life' when you had already been rude to them about what they posted. That's not civil on here. Read the forum charter if you're not clear on what's acceptable etc. Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement