Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Laptop - Opinions on this spec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Surprisingly low ram spec on a laptop at this price point, otherwise decent specs. What is the intended use of the laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

General use bit of gaming etc, bit disappointed on the RAM myself was going to call to see how much extra for additional RAM

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

degsie wrote: »
    Surprisingly low ram spec on a laptop at this price point, otherwise decent specs. What is the intended use of the laptop?

RAM is really expensive at the minute while Intel have been cutting a chunk off their MSRPs. I expect we'll see more such combos coming through the supply chain as a result.

OP: Check reviews for how good the keyboard and screen are, but otherwise a nice buy assuming the memory isnt soldered on.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

OP: Check reviews for how good the keyboard and screen are, but otherwise a nice buy assuming the memory isnt soldered on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks will check out reviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good price for a very good spec, considering it's the i7 version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement