Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service and Pricing (St. Luke's Hospital Maternity)

Options
  • 13-08-2017 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. My name is Erika Do Nascimento, I'm 24 years old and I'm pregnant for 33 weeks from my 3rd pregnancy.
    I lived in Portugal and I came here two months ago in Ireland (Carlow).
    I'm having my baby at St Luke's Hospital. Would you please help me with comments describing prenatal care, as well as postpartum care.

Please, can someone tell me the price of the private room only in the maternity hospital of St Luke's (postpartum)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭fits

Hi there. The private rooms are about 900 per night. Normally only people with private health insurance stay in them. There are four rooms I think.

The care in st Lukes is good. Some excellent midwives and doctors there. You are in good hands.

( if you plan to breastfeed I suggest taking a class and going to lavleche league meetings)

Advertisement