Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobpath/TurasNua/seetec my experience to date/advice

• 13-08-2017 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

-move post to where s applicable-

I'm with this shower of self centered manipulative dirtbags 8 months now.
    I get people will have different experiences with this crowd but mine has been the strangest most down putting experience I've ever had.

I live in an area that has a high unemployment rate so jobs are a premium.
    I want to work and do i my best to try and get work with cv handouts daily etc. Id rather be a help to our state rather than a hindrance.
    When I got a letter from this crowd informing me about the introduction meeting I taught it was abit of good news, someone might actually help find me a job.
    Well was I surprised!
    I was designated a "PA" that can only be described as a rotten mouldy cold cow.(she was sound at the start).
    8 months in I haven't been offered 1 job. Not even an interview.
    After the intro.meeting I had weekly 1-2-1s with my PA and the Jobsearch at the end of the month.
    I Also had courses inbetween the 1-2-1s aspire challenge, cv/cover letters kinda stuff. All are box ticking exercises that last 3hrs each time.

I started to notice after about month 2/3 They will have you sussed out as either employable or not.
    They tend to cherry pick the more employable and work with them rather than long term unemployed . The longterm unemployed are as useful as a glass nails in there.
    For the last few months my PA has basically been real cold towards me.
    Shell give me the strangest Dirty looks when I go in to my appointments that makes me feel really uncomfortable. The weekly 1-2-1s turned into signing a sheet weekly and a monthly jobsearches.
    At the group sessions theres about 7/8 people on computers she'll help every single one but skip me lol.
    She does it everytime, its a weird tactic like as if if you cant find a job then they try get you off the dole too.
    Got to the point where it pissed me off and I brought it up with her.
    She went on an arselicking binge and couldnt do enough for me. Said she meant no harm amd didnt realise she was doing it.
    She said taught I was sufficient in IT and didnt think I needed help. My Pa in an employment agency didnt think I needed help and im longterm unemployed!?
    Iv been treated like the pits of society by this cold bitch and this crowd everytime I walk through the doors of the place since month 2/3.

These are a nogood shower of rampant dirtbags that are taking a valuble good year from my life to pick me apart and put me down.

Is there anyone who has had a similar experience,
    is there anyway I can get away from a PA thats like this or get away from this crowd in general after such treatment.

Do you report this lot to the DSP or who..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Listowel Man

self centered manipulative dirtbags

if they were self centered they wouldn't be (wasting their time) trying to help you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,657 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Locked. Don't start any more of these threads please OP.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement