Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidaying in Leitrim

Options
  • 13-08-2017 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi folks, myself and the missus are thinking of holidaying in Leitrim for a week. I know the County, but i don't know it, if you know what i mean...

So where would you recommend staying in Leitrim for a week? We'd be booking a small holiday home / bungalow and would be looking for some decent looped walks and some other interesting places to visit.

I'm thinking somewhere close to Glencar, but would like to hear other suggestions.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sooty1

Carrick on Shannon would probably be a good base....some lovely walks in Carrick and canal walks in Leitrim Village....also Lough Key Forest Park very close by for excellent facilities/walks.

Advertisement