Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old fake tan

Options
  • 13-08-2017 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I am trying to get old tan off but finding it really difficult. I have use exfoliating gloves but the last of it won't budge. We are going away and I would need it off soon. Heard of baby oil......is that any good? Will it not clog pores? Or I head of sugar and lemon juice.has anyone found these solutions good or is there anything else I should try? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

I believe bondi sands have just released a tan remover. May be worth a google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I use exfoliating gloves and cocoa browns tough stuff and find it works well. I find it works better out of the shower, just wet where you want to remove the tan, scrub scrub scrub, then hop in and rinse yourself off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I would put tonnes of moistuiser on, a heavy body butter or the likes and then try the Bondi Sands tan eraser (exclusive to boots). Probably leave 12 hours between the two. Then use scrubby gloves to remove the tan in the shower after you've used the Bondi Sands!

I've been having trial tans for my wedding so have had to completely remove tan quite a lot lately and this is the best way I've found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

A trip to the pool wouldn't go amiss because the chlorine will strip it for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

How about a sauna / steam room?

• Advertisement
Advertisement