Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyway I can get my 365 account unblocked without a phone call?

Options
  • 14-08-2017 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭

As above, I somehow managed to block my 365 account. I have no idea how, the details were right as far as I know.

I'm in Australia at the moment though and calling the helpline with the holding etc. is going to cost me an absolute fortune. Surely there's a way of doing this with live chat etc?

Cheers,

Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

troyzer wrote: »
    As above, I somehow managed to block my 365 account. I have no idea how, the details were right as far as I know.

I'm in Australia at the moment though and calling the helpline with the holding etc. is going to cost me an absolute fortune. Surely there's a way of doing this with live chat etc?

Cheers,

Seán
    If your internet connection wasnt the best if might have blocked you i could be wrong happened to me trying to log into something before.There should be a live chat anything on customer care page ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi troyzer,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you have blocked your 365 online account you must call 0035314044000 press options 1,2, then 2 and an advisor will be able to help you unlock your pin.

Our team are there from 8am-12 midnight.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Hi troyzer,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you have blocked your 365 online account you must call 0035314044000 press options 1,2, then 2 and an advisor will be able to help you unlock your pin.

Our team are there from 8am-12 midnight.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Kareana
    Kareana,

Thanks for your reply but surely there must be an alternative way? I'm eight hours ahead so that makes things complicated. My carrier charges very high rates for international calls and I was stuck on the line for nearly 15 minutes last time I made a call to BOI 365. Is there no way of verifying my identity online? It would be difficult and very expensive to do it the normal way.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Kareana,

Thanks for your reply but surely there must be an alternative way? I'm eight hours ahead so that makes things complicated. My carrier charges very high rates for international calls and I was stuck on the line for nearly 15 minutes last time I made a call to BOI 365. Is there no way of verifying my identity online? It would be difficult and very expensive to do it the normal way.

Thanks

Call on Skype, 2 cents a minute or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Kareana,

Thanks

Call on Skype, 2 cents a minute or thereabouts.
    I thought of that but Skype have pretty high minimum top ups and I'd never use it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi troyer,

Thanks for the reply.

I do understand however for security reasons you will need to call 0818 365 365/00353514044034 to unlock your account.

Our team are there from 8am-12 midnight Mon-Fri and 9-6 Sat & Sunday.  

Please be assured we will pass your feedback on.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement