Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for starter ecig recommendation

• 14-08-2017 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could I get a recommendation for a starter ecig onine

Something cheap but decent quality thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

The cheap/decent thing is a bit off putting. I think you need to spend a certain amount to get some quality. Also it's handy if you specify what you want it for. I'm assuming it's not clouds but rather puffing as in a normal cigarette.

I'd recommend one of the eleaf most. Something with variable wattage/voltage. The reason for that is that being able to adjust the strength of the power is very handy. Plus the eleaf mods are pretty cheap and reliable. I've included a link to one.
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/502-eleaf-istick-express-kit.html

Then you need a tank. I'm a huge fan of the nautilus mini & nautilus2. The nautilus is a little bit on the pricy side for a starter but I got mine about 2-3 years ago and still use it regularly. It's a great piece of kit that's really reliable.
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/855-aspire-nautilus-2.html

Both of my suggestions are for entry/mid level. And I believe there's a promotional code for that site in the promotion code thread.

However I'm sure there will be more advanced guys coming along soon to give you better advise. My advice is based on my experience and a lot of the guys here own far more than me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

Thanks
    Want something basic looking to spend no more than 30 euro

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thanks
    Want something basic looking to spend no more than 30 euro

If you are going to use it to give up smoking then dont limit yourself to 30 euro, stretch to 40/50 if need be.

It's not for me

It's for one of the kids chances are they'll lose it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

How old is the kid?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    How old is the kid?
    I'm trying to keep them away from cigarettes

I bought a few starter kits but they don't last

Well getting something like the above will not be a tiny kit but shouldnt be easy to lose.

Grayson wrote: »
    The cheap/decent thing is a bit off putting. I think you need to spend a certain amount to get some quality. Also it's handy if you specify what you want it for. I'm assuming it's not clouds but rather puffing as in a normal cigarette.

I'd recommend one of the eleaf most. Something with variable wattage/voltage. The reason for that is that being able to adjust the strength of the power is very handy. Plus the eleaf mods are pretty cheap and reliable. I've included a link to one.
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/502-eleaf-istick-express-kit.html

Then you need a tank. I'm a huge fan of the nautilus mini & nautilus2. The nautilus is a little bit on the pricy side for a starter but I got mine about 2-3 years ago and still use it regularly. It's a great piece of kit that's really reliable.
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/855-aspire-nautilus-2.html

Both of my suggestions are for entry/mid level. And I believe there's a promotional code for that site in the promotion code thread.

However I'm sure there will be more advanced guys coming along soon to give you better advise. My advice is based on my experience and a lot of the guys here own far more than me :)
    Do you have to buy replacement coils for the above?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Do you have to buy replacement coils for the above?

That nautilus and nautilus 2 both take the same coil. I'd recommend the nautilus 2 because it's top filling.

The coils cost about 2-3 quid a pop depending on where you get them. It'll last from 2 weeks to a month depending on how much you use it.

btw, every ecig needs to have coils replaced. On the cheap ones that you pick up in supermarkets you replace the tank and coil. On the better ones it's just the coil.

Plus I started on one of those cheap ones. It started leaking and burning the liquid within 2 days sio I nabbed one of these

Thee's some cheap stater kits here. Look for ones that have replaceable coils.

If one jumps out, ask us about it.

Advertisement