If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics Speaker Package

Options
  • 14-08-2017 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Trying to order the following on your site (all Q acoustics):

3010 - two pairs
    3090C - centre
    3070S - Sub woofer
    3000ST - stands

I can add all to the cart but at checkout I get the following error:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no longer stock available for one or more of your products. 2201243 No stock available[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you please check this and let me know?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tonio wrote: »
    Hi Guys

3010 - two pairs
    3090C - centre
    3070S - Sub woofer
    3000ST - stands

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no longer stock available for one or more of your products. 2201243 No stock available[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you please check this and let me know?[/font]

Hi Tonio,

apologies but the 3000ST stands are out of stock at the moment ( due back in today!)

We can do the following:

QA 3010 Graphite / Walnut * 2 pairs
    QA 3090C Centre Graphite / Walnut * 1
    QA 3070S Subwoofer Graphite/ Walnut * 1
    QA 3000ST Black * 1 Pair

Retail price is £823 - we can do a Boardie deal at just £729 for you including shipping - if you would like to go ahead just PM or mail us your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

Thanks - I'll be in touch later!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

Can I get a Boardie price for a set including a pair of floor standers 3050 instead of one pair of 3010s - all graphite?

QA 3010 Graphite 1 pair
    QA 3090C Centre Graphite 1
    QA 3070S Subwoofer Graphite 1
    QA 3050 Floor standers graphite 1 pair
    QA 3000ST Black * 1 Pair

Not sure if I'll go for floor standers or not...

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Tonio wrote: »
    Hi Guys

3010 - two pairs
    3090C - centre
    3070S - Sub woofer
    3000ST - stands

Hi Tonio,

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the 3000ST stands. If you would like to PM me your contact number I can process the order over the phone and I can see how long it would be to get a pair of 3000STs into store for you?

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.