Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for my old posts

Options
  • 14-08-2017 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Previously, I was able to login and click on me and show all my threads or posts and I would see everything I had posted
    Now when I click on show me my posts, I just get brought to a generic search window..
    Its the same I click on another user and show all posts, I just get the same generic search window.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    thanks
    DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Deep Thought, that is how it should work do you're not foing anything wrong. Are you on the legacy or responsive site when this happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi Niamh
    Not sure? I have links to my fav forums, so just click them, still have the old blue and white boards header if that helps

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When I use the standard see all post by user from your profile, I get this link, which works for me:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=120715&sort=newest

ARe you following something else from subscribed threads or the like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement