Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Vodafone

Options
  • 14-08-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    We are having issues with calls on the vodafone network in the South East.Calls break down and you only get parts of words and trying to have a conversation is impossible. It is having an impact on my work. I have spoken to Vodafone and they tell me that there are no problems in our area. Are anyone else having problems with calls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

grassroot1 wrote: »
    Hi all
    We are having issues with calls on the vodafone network in the South East.Calls break down and you only get parts of words and trying to have a conversation is impossible. It is having an impact on my work. I have spoken to Vodafone and they tell me that there are no problems in our area. Are anyone else having problems with calls.

At home we can't use voice at all. Even sending a text involves walking around the house until it finally sends. That said, it was worse on other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Where abouts in the south east are you do you mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

We have problems with our landline making calls all day calls being dropped or just not connecting
    Rang them and they said they are aware of the problem and should have it fixed in 24 hours. I am in Waterford. They took my number and added it to ones to be checked
    Know u didn't specify whether it was landlord or mobile but guessing they have issues maybe with both

• Registered Users Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I'm in Limerick and my Vodafone landline & broadband went down around 3.30pm yesterday. I got a text from them advising that they were fixing it and an hour later I got another text from them saying it was fixed, but my phone & internet are still down today.

I logged a call with them and I got another text this morning saying they were dealing with my outage but it's still down as I type here at 14.57 today.

Advertisement