Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New online e-commerce website

Options
  • 15-08-2017 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks

Please forgive me if I have this topic in the incorrect section (I'm learning). I am wondering if any of you computer guru's would help me. I am currently having an e-commerce website being built and its on a word press platform its costing €4K plus vat.

Only reason why I chose word press is that I am a little familiar with wp. I am using stripe as my payment gateway.

Here's the thing as I am not too familiar with this type of website (online selling) and once its finished I am hoping to take it over myself. Maybe for the first couple of years have the company developing it to maintain and host it.
    So my queries to you are:
    1. is there anything I should have included in this website that will make life a little easier for me to continue with?
    2. Should I have SEO's done now - mind you my budget is running low so I will need to do this myself if possible - is there a easy solution of doing this?
    3. H- tags havn'nt a clue about this but if this is important should this be done now?
    4. am I missing anything else?

I would appreciate you help. Thanks a million

Comments

Advertisement