Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regeneron Limerick

• 15-08-2017 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

Just wondering what is this company like to work for? Long hours, how are staff treated etc They have loads jobs advertised

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

I'm interested to hear this too.
    is there flexible working hours and what is the pay like /holidays /bonus/other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Go on glassdoor and you will get a review of the company on there , best place to look

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Heard through word of mouth that it's not great, very high turnover of staff apparently. Could be wrong on this though as I heard that through someone who has a friend that works there.

Personally I'd love to get in there myself. New company is sure to be top of the range and have good perks for employees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I'm on the job sites daily, struggling to find work. Wouldn't have the qualifications Regeneron are looking for but I'm seeing practically the exact same roles advertised by them on an almost constant basis. Maybe not everyday but a couple days per week, every month, all but religiously. Don't have any family or friends who've worked there, but I would imagine that a company that advertises so often surely has a very high turnover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

They're significantly ramping up the numbers working there so it might not be a case of high turnover if you see jobs being advertised continuously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rebs23

jaxxx wrote: »
    I'm on the job sites daily, struggling to find work. Wouldn't have the qualifications Regeneron are looking for but I'm seeing practically the exact same roles advertised by them on an almost constant basis. Maybe not everyday but a couple days per week, every month, all but religiously. Don't have any family or friends who've worked there, but I would imagine that a company that advertises so often surely has a very high turnover.

They have a lot of PR going on at the moment to promote the facility but as the only employer in that space in the Mid West there are difficulties recruiting the staff with the right skills. Hence the constant advertising of the same roles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Was in the news a couple of months ago that they were creating 300 new jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Triona00

Hi

Can anyone tell me does regeneron take on agency staff for general operators?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Triona00 wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone tell me does regeneron take on agency staff for general operators?

Whenever I have seen any regeneron jobs posted it always states they hire directly only and don't deal with agencies.
    A friend from the Innopharma course I did got a role in document control. Her previous background was financial services.
    She said most new hires are employed on temporary contacts initially and over time become permenant. She loves it there , says it's a really good environment to work in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what do they make?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

fryup wrote: »
    what do they make?

They are a pharmaceutical manufacturer, I don't know exact products .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

fryup wrote: »
    what do they make?

https://www.regeneron.com/medicines/

Advertisement