Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged Again!!

Options
  • 15-08-2017 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I recently upgraded my bundle. The new bundle includes Eir TV. For the SECOND time running, on upgrading, the Customer Sales guy omitted international calls from the bundle. When I called yesterday and spoke to Jonathan, I was told that he could not amend the bundle because the TV was being installed tomorrow, and the bundle was not, therefore, activated. However, he did say, explicitly, that until the bundle was activated, I would remain on the old plan, which did include International calls. GUESS WHAT - today I have 'out of bundle' charges showing on MY Eir, and this time, unlike last time, I am on Direct Debit, and you will just take the money regardless.
    Why can't you get it right? Am I on the old or new bundle??
    And if I am on the new bundle (because that's where the cost arises - why can't i amend it???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kali291 wrote: »
    I recently upgraded my bundle. The new bundle includes Eir TV. For the SECOND time running, on upgrading, the Customer Sales guy omitted international calls from the bundle. When I called yesterday and spoke to Jonathan, I was told that he could not amend the bundle because the TV was being installed tomorrow, and the bundle was not, therefore, activated. However, he did say, explicitly, that until the bundle was activated, I would remain on the old plan, which did include International calls. GUESS WHAT - today I have 'out of bundle' charges showing on MY Eir, and this time, unlike last time, I am on Direct Debit, and you will just take the money regardless.
    And if I am on the new bundle (because that's where the cost arises - why can't i amend it???
    Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your bill. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kali291

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your bill. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam
    PM sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam
    PM sent, thanks
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement