Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Great show overall. The main event was only ok (good ending though) but Gargano and Almas was something else. Gargano is going to be huge the crowds worships him like they did with Daniel Bryan as mentioned above. Tag match was brilliant too, Nikki is mental but she's good fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYBFmUkFLT1/

nice touch from Sheamus and Fit Finlay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Sheamus and Drew are very close friends. Sheamo was best man or a groomsman at Drew's wedding (his second one).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I don't remember Drew's first run and I wouldn't have seen him in the Indies but him and Seamus are quite similar in style

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I didnt have a clue who the 3 guys were but figured there ex ROH guys. I though Adam Cole was Kassius Ohno lol. Hopefully there a cool stable

AOP making there main roster debut vs Breezedango emm noooo but its WWE and Road Dogg at the end of the day and it makes perfect sense to them

If they were to sign would Omega and Young bucks go to NXT ???

Seriously, couldn't you have Googled both men, huge difference between the pair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Felt sorry for McIntyre. Crowd was very much team roode and then popped big time for that teardown at the end.

The opener and tag title match were the highlights for me. Brilliant touch having Johnny psyched out by a DIY T shirt. He killed it as well post match, recoiling from the shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Another excellent TakeOver. Gargano/Almas and Asuka/Ember were both so good. Commentary was poor enough though I thought. Mauro talking non stop was really annoying. Ember setting up for the eclipse, and Mauro was just there rambling on about something else.

Main event was fairly dull, with a decent closing stretch. I don't care about Adam Cole either. Crowd was super annoying last night as well. Shouting sweet everytime there's a two count (some shouted sweet after a one count ffs) and shouting 10 for everything else. I even think there was some 3mb chants for McIntyre.

It doesn't look like Kassius Ohno is going to be let do much in NXT. Ohno/Itami and Roode/Strong were the hot feuds on NXT tv yet we got Black/Itami and Roode/McIntyre on this for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

JR is awful these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

J. Marston wrote: »
    JR is awful these days.

He sounds like he is doing soundbytes for the video game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ali Bomaye wrote: »

Main event was fairly dull, with a decent closing stretch. I don't care about Adam Cole either. Crowd was super annoying last night as well. Shouting sweet everytime there's a two count (some shouted sweet after a one count ffs) and shouting 10 for everything else. I even think there was some 3mb chants for McIntyre.

Was wondering what they keep saying lately. And can now google to see why, but obviously bullet club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    JR is awful these days.

I wish he retired with Taker, it's just not the same with him and we have someone in Mauro who can be every bit as good as him, and Tom Phillips too you get a believability in their voice you don't get from Corporate Cole, nothing turns me off wrestling more than Cole saying "It's boss time" when Sasha comes out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Adiboo wrote: »
    He sounds like he is doing soundbytes for the video game.

Perfect description.

Wonder if Becky could be the one to end Asuka's reign?

https://twitter.com/dontcall_911/status/899107875859181568

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/899081092354985985

She is the only one of the 4 horsewomen who didn't win the NXT title and no-one else is really on Asuka's level right now in NXT.

Advertisement