Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC - Astronauts: Do You Have What It Takes?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Chris Hadfield's book is worth a read. I get the impression that any slackers will rue the day.

It was said of the first generation astronauts they were unflappable. Fire a gun behind their head and they wouldn't even blink.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Chris Hadfield's book is worth a read. I get the impression that any slackers will rue the day.

It was said of the first generation astronauts they were unflappable. Fire a gun behind their head and they wouldn't even blink.

Well the mercury seven were seen as the best of the best.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 indeq

Very good first EP, covered alot of areas with them tests, they were abit hard on her man who was having a laugh doing the blood draws... actually they were flat out wrong in my experience.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well the mercury seven were seen as the best of the best.

Who were the Astronauts fist fighting in space?

Really well put together show this, except for that trauma doc, again in second ep he's talking some crap, no wonder he didn't make it through training himself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement