Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Draft League Transfers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'm in a bit of a hole at the moment. Kane hasn't been firing and now Pogba out. Those were my big early picks. Early season went well for me, but it's meant that I've been pretty much locked out of City and United players. Brought Young in hoping that he gets to fill a defensive role at the very least (though galling to give up a MID spot for him) and got Danilo as well. Scratch that; saw Matic available so swapped him in immediately - solid and should be a safe pick, even if he probably won't be notching in double figures every week.

Also taking a chance on Giroud - even with Arsenal's problems - as I was late to the Mounie party and the hype train's been sitting in the station ever since (out this week too just to compound the issue).

On paper, the team is decent...but it needs the heavy hitters to pull their weight.

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Have a choice this week of who to play

Matip (v Southampton H)
    Gomez (v Southampton H)
    Mangala (v Leic A)
    Monreal (v Spurs H)
    VVD (v LPool A)
    Doucoure (v WHam H)
    Wijnaldum (v Southampton H)
    Wood (v Swan H)
    Rooney (v CPalace A)

Currently have Wood, VVD and Monreal on the bench in that order

Thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Managed to nab Fabregas on a waiver nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Be a decent week to nab Bolasie if anyone has adud midfield

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Be a decent week to nab Bolasie if anyone has adud midfield

Nah. Rapid games coming up. Whilst he might see the pitch very late December or early January there’s 9-10 GW’s before that.

Also the chances of injury is greater whilst he’s getting his initial minutes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement